Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Raum - Thank you Raum for helping me deal with a malicious person who caused me great pain, sorrow, and loss.

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/aris-morning-rituals/129953/64?u=empress_arianna

Thank you!! Raphael and Marbas for all of your help! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer. You are most kind.

8 Likes

i would like to thank amon for showing things. but, im still waiting for the big thing.

Hail Amon.

3 Likes

Thank you Haagenti for helping me with my self confidence and self belief. You have really come through for me and I’m forever grateful.

6 Likes

thank you amon for answering my questions.

hail amon

3 Likes

It is a little too early, but…

Thanks Orias for helping me again.

This guy’s powers are way larger than it may seem at first look. Careful wording and some creativity can achieve A LOT.

7 Likes

Dear Saint Expedite​:heart::heart::heart: Thank you so so much for providing me with my sincere desire with such a speed. It came as a miracle! Thank you so much and glory to you my dear Saint Expedite! :angel:

6 Likes

King Mammon,
You handled this in almost the blink of an eye. I will not forget.

5 Likes

Thank you Commander In Chief Satanachia and Brigadier Major Sargatanas for bringing her to me :slight_smile: ,there is a thread about Brigadier Major Sargatanas regarding a spell on how to get a lady :-).

“When I rub my thumb
I am in fact rubbing the clitoris of that girl
Let her show her love to me
Let her show her desire to me
Let her feel my touch
Before the beginning of the day
She is subject to submissiveness
The target is submissive
Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

4 Likes

Andromalius…thank you again. If you weren’t so deadly serious I’d see some humor in how you did it.

5 Likes

I just want to take a moment to publicly thank Raphael for his aid with guiding my work to heal myself. I was having trouble due to my mind being fogged and his aid helped greatly.

9 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I want to publicly thank King Lucifer and King Belial for always having my back and coming through for me. They are truly amazing and I am so thankful to both of them. :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Hi everyone
I just want to say a big thank you to Salas’ Ash for helping me with some money at the time it was most needed.

4 Likes

I want to just say a quick thanks to My Lady for being patient and putting up with me (especially when we first really connected).

Want to take Lilith for all the help and support she’s given me, and for the patience to wait until I am ready to communicate with her again.

Want to thank me (since you know I’m a spirit too - just attached to a body) for coming this far, and setting myself on the path I did (minus all the bad stuff) to learn the lessons I did, to become the person I am today.

2 Likes

Thank you Father Satan, for giving insights to questions about myself I had for a long time. Thank you King Paimon, for making that person I needed to talk to urgently call me.

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I would like to leave a public record of thanks to Duke Eligos, because his performance was subtlety and ruse never thought of by me.
It was a labor issue against two companies of the same owner, which I had worked for and which had hurt me financially.
The trial of the two lawsuits would be with two different judges, in two neighboring courts. That is, I had to be in two locations at the same time, or else I would lose one of the processes by WO.
Final result, I won the two lawsuits against the company, one for WO.

Save Great Duke Eligos!!!

(Forgive my english).

8 Likes

I want to thank Arathron… He has come through for me every single time. This week at work I got dragged into an annoying task and I did a ritual to stop any further related work coming my way and also did a ritual to Hagith to attract the right person to help me with this task. Lo behold not only I completely got out of the hook for this task but Hagith got me someone to take over this task and this person really went out of their way to help me. Thank you both.

3 Likes

Thank you so much, President Buer. The working is just a few hours old and I can feel the impact already. You are one fine dude.

6 Likes

Thank you King Paimon!
This is my public praise for the king, I asked for his help and he delivered. Thank you!

10 Likes