Temporary Lovers

Or i can take a quick peek if you give me your dob and hr of birth. =o) not everyone wants to learn. Its called bazi

1 Like

Lmao I always tell people NEVER to give such personal information out to anyone. You should know better.

Well in my case its the other way around in every relationship the girl loses interest in me after two months
The first two months was hardcore serious then within time it began to fade out, maybe its because i have trust issues
Ffs i have no idea

1 Like

Hmmm I would recommend you wear atrayente oil (attraction). Dab it around the back of your ears and back of your neck when you start to feel like her interest is fading off. You should also consider using ven ami soap (come to me). When you are showering … visualize yourself with her. Use it until you finish it. Use it everyday. :wink::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Wow thank you
And from where can i buy these online?

You can find these online or Botanica. I’m big on using oils and soaps. But use an abre Camino (road opener) soap too before you start using attraction and ven ami. Use the road opener soap until you finish it. Everyday! Lather the soap from head to toe. Visualize negative emotions, feelings, experiences washing away. Visualize your new beginning. Then… begin using attraction and come to me.

4 Likes

I do astrology so i ask easily. =o) People actually give them to me as they are curious. People see me as a trust worthy guy in person.

1 Like

It’s not trust issues. It’s part of the dna. That’s the beginning phase of getting to know someone. couples months is when the hormones kick in. then it goes away. They weren’t interested in you. It was just someone new to explore. most people are like that. they want variety. they can’t commit to one person.

1 Like

True i have seen many couples fading out but in the start their relationships were like fireworks
Maybe because of the human nature i guess

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

She was not like that in the beginning
She had depression and other issues too
I became a wreck because of her

1 Like

You really need to practice shielding to protect yourself from being so affected by ambient energy.

1 Like

Hello @Lamia_NightStorm,

Yes, I need to work on that. It is something that started to happen when I began working with Lucifer and I got my Lucifer ring. I experienced something similar (briefly) when I was pregnant with my son. But, it was spirits that I was attracting. I remember working overnight and seeing a little boy in the facility where I was working. The door would open and I would see a little person standing by the door. One time I was falling asleep by my desk and I saw him run right behind me. The door opened on me while I was in the medication room (very attention seeking), and the lights flickered every time I passed by. But, that only happened during my pregnancy.

You might want to try NLP if you haven’t yet.

It is very different from traditional therapy and you can do it on your own time if you want without having to see a practitioner.

There is a great book on this called Get The Life You Want by Richard Bandler.

He gives you ways to do it step by step and reasons why it works, and how it’s helped cure life long phobias, ocd, traumas, negative programming, etc when traditional therapies failed to do so after decades of trying.

If you have audible already, you can get it for 1 credit.

Otherwise I’ve seen it cheap on amazon for like $10 or so.

1 Like

Yes! I love it. I will look into it. :blush:

1 Like

NLP is offshoot of hypnosis. I’m trained in both. I think the guide to trance formation one is better. so that he can learn the tools. =o) But they both good. Or just go full on learn hypnosis. haha. "The elipsis manual by chase hughes is highly recommended for communication and it covers nlp and hypnosis. For practical influence everyday usage social interaction. Check that one out too.

1 Like

It’s probably transference. Someone who has issues will break you down cuz you care for them. There energy will affect your well being. Especially if your around them. Thats’ where energy training comes in. Visualize a golden sphere around you rotating and reflecting bad away and let good come in. And tell your mind to program it to run 24/7.

1 Like

Thanks but sometimes i cant concentrate on my life because of this issue
I have a hardtime letting go someone
My innerself is craving for revenge for what they did to me

tai chi training would help. If you like that approach of calming the whole mind/body/spirit. movement is life. that’s why i don’t prefer yoga. it’s too static for me. I rather dance like tai chi.

Look for what you have in common between you and potential partners so you can enjoy and share in similar interests together and can always keep each other interested in conversation, surface level bonds built on things like sex and desire usually don’t last long , focus on one person you like and trying to build a future w them

1 Like