(Temporarily closed) Free tarot readings

I didn’t know if I should get deep with it being a new member however I guess I know now. It’s urgent to me because I need help that’s what brought me here

1 Like

However another reading can definitely wait but I do appreciate your time and help @anon48532061

1 Like

Well, I have burned the pact and Lucifer’s seal. The 30 days is up and there was zero result so it didn’t seem necessary to continue. People on this forum talk Lucifer up so much that maybe I had too high of expectations for what he was capable of.

I was pretty specific about what I need so I don’t know what more I would have to specify. Maybe I was too specific?

This is true, but I’m doing all I can. I don’t know what else I can do beyond scouring the online listings and contacting people.

This is mostly accurate. My focus is all over the place because I’m worried, and I certainly lack confidence, not so much in myself, but definitely in Lucifer. Some of the people on here worship him to the point that I cannot trust anything that is said about him.

I’m trying to be happy but it seems the more I try, the more things fall apart. The friend I’m staying with lectures me on my life choices all the time, which has increased my urgency to find my own place, and when I do something that does make me happy, I get in trouble for it. It’s almost enough to make me do violence lol

Thank you for taking the time to do a reading for me. Much appreciated. I’m not sure if I will contact Lucifer again though. One failure is enough for me.

1 Like

Please be positive and trust yourself over any deity. Things will happen if you keep looking.

2 Likes

Hey Nox could you do me a reading regarding my future if you are free, it is not urgent I am just curious.

Thank You!

Open to 3 readings for the next 24h, as I said before, only very urgent matters, and emergencies.

If I don’t get any urgent one, then I will agree to do a normal reading, but urgent ones will have priority.

PM if you want me to do a reading please.

PS: please don’t post here and expect me to come back. There are a lot of people, and I don’t think queues are fair. As I said, I haven’t got enough time to reach all of you.

Thank you for your understanding.

4 Likes

I am doing 3 free readings.
I will only do serious readings.
Tarot or runes. Happy to do up to two questions per person.

4 Likes

I’d be happy to take one :blush: I’ll PM

1 Like

Can I have one, please? :slight_smile:
(Because I had one from you the previous time you offered)

1 Like

Yes. Write here or pm

2 Likes

Update: I have already 3 people for the readings. Sorry and thank you for trusting me.

3 Likes