(Temporarily closed) Free tarot readings

Greetings all:

I have bought a new tarot deck (still not arrived yet, it will arrive later on today) and I wanted to practise using them in order to attune with them and get used to interpreting them.
They are very different from what I have used before.
Therefore I was thinking about offering FIVE readings (I might increase this number a bit more if I feel like it) to any of you, about whichever issue is worrying you or you want some light about.

I am happy to either post the results here or via pm.

Anyone in? The first 5 who post in here will be the chosen ones for now.

Have a lovely day, y’all. x

8 Likes

Will I be able to evoke spirits in one month ? :joy:

1 Like

i want a general one please.

1 Like

Is that your definite question?
No trolling or mama bear will spank you.

3 Likes

Thats the only question I have in my mind mama

1 Like

I’d like a reading please!!

1 Like

Please pick me

1 Like

me brah

1 Like

Would love one!!

Brilliant. We have 5 already (@Sovereign @Xag_darklight )

I will go back to you via here or by mp (you decide, if you don’t send an PM I will post the results here). Also to the last ones who have posted, please clarify what do you want me to ask (@Dolphin @William_Huang @13lueGemini )

3 Likes

You can post mine here,its ok :+1:

1 Like

You can post Mine here too.

1 Like

Could you post mine here too. If you don’t mind reading a general one for me.

Check pm please :slight_smile:

hi is there still a spot…would like one too.

I have now received my cards.

The reading showed the Ace of swords, the Knave of wands, and the Queen of wands.

The Ace of swords shows me that you will get to contact the spirits over that time (if you haven’t done that already), but you might do it through cleverness, instead of through empathy with them.

The Knave of wands represents you, trying to master and learn about magic, which means to me that you will persevere.

Finally, the Queen of wands tells me that you will manage to evoke the spirits, which will give you a false idea of overpower and even arrogance that will pass, to then come back to stage 1.

My advice: don’t approach them through rituals like the classic goetia (“I evoke you because I am fucking powerful, so kneel to me and suck my ***”). Instead try a more empathetic, respectful and cooperative approach. Maybe you already do this, but you maybe are too arrogant to actually believe in the deities connecting to you or existing, and you think that it is all in your head.

Be open minded, everything will happen in due course.

I would appreciate if you could let me know what do you think of this reading, as this is the first one with this tarot deck.

2 Likes

I’d like one too, if you decide to open up more slots. Just a general would be good

You,know what,I am gonna do this :grin:
Thank you,I will follow you advice

You are spot on,I didnt open my astral senses yet.

1 Like

I have done the reading and it shows the following:

-8 of cups.
-Knight of swords.
-Knight of wands.

My interpretation: At the moment you seem to be going through turmoil, depression and feeling inside an inner prison of harmful thoughts that are not helping you at all. I don’t see any planning at all within your daily life. A lot of bad chaos and insecurities that are not letting you develop or go further in life. You seem to want something that could be a bit risky, so please don’t rush and take the inappropriate option. Value your stability and inner strength first.
My advice: spend some quality time developing yourself and trying to find some light and understand your inner darkness. Until you don’t see things clearly, you won’t be able to achieve what you so much desire.

1 Like

I would like a general reading if it is still available :slightly_smiling_face: