(Temporarily closed) Free tarot readings

Thank you i will with that. Accuate read.

1 Like

I have done all the 5 readings. I might be doing more soon, so please keep updated.

1 Like

I would like a general if you decide to do more.

Pmā€™d you :+1:

If it is possible i would like one please. And i would say money/ wealth .

thank you

I would like one too. A reading related to my magickal ascent please, :slightly_smiling_face: thank you!

Are you still offering free readings?

I would like a general reading thanks

I am going to do 3 readings today , but I will only do readings if you have a very important situation going on and need urgent guidance today.

The reason for this is because there are many people who would maybe want a reading about something general or not massively important, just for the sake of it, and instead of accumulating a massive queue that I will not be able to attend, Iā€™d rather choose people who really need a desperate/urgent reading and they are unable/donā€™t know how to do a reading to themselves.

Why that? As I said, there are many people wanting a reading, and I want to truly help people who would benefit for a reading in a very hard time, instead of just offering general guidance at the moment.

If no one with an urgent matter posts, I will then choose more ā€œnormalā€ readings, but just 3 today. As people will know, we all have lives outside the forum, and I am doing this for free, so it is kind of a charity act. I know how to read tarot, but I am just trying a new deck. I donā€™t expect anything in return, just understanding.

Thank you.
PS: you can either post here or pm me. Posting first will NOT give you a guaranteed reading.
Post your question and why do you think it is important to you to know the answer through the reading as soon as possible.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take you up on your kind offer.

Iā€™ve been staying with a friend since I was burned out of my home in January, but my time here is coming to an end, and I need a new home ASAP. I made a pact with Lucifer last month to bring me a new home, but it failed. I would like to know why.

This is important to me because I need to find a new home by the end of the month and knowing why Lucifer couldnā€™t bring me one may help me choose a different path to obtaining what I need.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

3 Likes

Thank you for trusting me for this.

Reading:
-2 of discs.
-3 of cups.
-XXI Arcana, the World.
-Knave of discs.
-II Arcana the High Priestess.

Interpretation:
You seem to appear to be multitasking and doing too much at the moment, and that maybe has affected your focus with your contact with Lucifer. You seem distracted, maybe due to all the weight of the own situation, and how hard seems to be to have cold blood with this. At the moment, something is brewing up, but maybe not the way you expected, so Lucifer will want to get in touch with you again to discuss the ritual about finding you a new home. Maybe you need to specify a bit more. You are quite tied up by the situation, but you need to see the possibilities that are surrounding you, and take some action for Lucifer to be able to help a bit more after you contact him again. Them main problem is that you lack confidence and focus, and this is the KEY to the lack of success.

Advice: 5 of discs inverted.Be happy, things will come, but make sure you donā€™t detach from your surroundings and actually learn how to find Luciferā€™s signals regarding your new home. Your emotional state will be key to succeed. Maybe because you will need your charisma to get the house.

I hope this has helped. What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Hi I know Iā€™m pretty late for the reading but you mentioned if itā€™s an important need. Well Iā€™m going through a situation with my kids and I wanted to know will everything be ok? @anon48532061

1 Like

Hello, I would like to have a reading if it is still possible. Thanks.
@anon48532061, just in general how will develop my personal and professional life in few months?
Thank you!

Reading:

-The Devil.
-The VIII Arcana, Justice, inverted.
-I Arcana, The Magician.
-The XIV Arcana,Temperance inverted.
10 of discs, inverted.

Interpretation:

Nothing good will come from this situation, try to avoid it or fix it, donā€™t give up.Regardless of what you do, it wonā€™t seem to make any change in the surface, and that will make you feel that this is unfair. Regardless of that, keep trying and fighting for what you aim, as only you will be able to make the change in the end. You need to focus on this matter and create action out of it, donā€™t be away with the fairies. For the moment, the situation will not change.

Advice: 6 of cups, inverted. Whatever you do, DONā€™T think about the past to try to remember the good or justify otherā€™s actions just because they were good to you once. You are in this situation due to all the bad that has happened, donā€™t forget it, and youā€™ll still have possibilities to win.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll give up my spot. Iā€™ve had so many done already, and I just wanted to see if yours would sync up - someone else who really needs it would be able to benefit more from your skills :slight_smile:

Thank you for volunteering your time and energy to do this, @anon48532061 :blush:

3 Likes

Okay got it. Last thing I want to know was I scammed by a magic worker?

Thank you for your understanding. You deserve the best.

2 Likes

Is this related to the first subject/question? If it is, why would you omit that info?
As I said, I cannot focus on just one person, unless it is to read something very important that needs to be urgently known for the benefit of the person the reading is aimed. Therefore, as I said, I would appreciate that people are clear when exposing their urgent matter. Unfortunately I donā€™t think it is fair to do multiple readings on someone just because their first reading was ā€œimportantā€.
The question here isā€¦can this wait or must it be imminently known?

1 Like

Itā€™s urgent @anon48532061

Why do you reckon is urgent? and if it was, why wouldnā€™t you expose it on the first reading? @Tgaines31

1 Like