Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

You’re welcome and thanks for the feedback :grinning:

:thinking: I’ll pull one card for each request in the order you made them so the cards don’t get confusing…

Request #1
The fool: Beginnings, innocence, spontaneity, a free spirit, adventure.
The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about taking a leap of faith; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

Request #2
7 of pentacles = 7 years from now

Request #3
10 of cups = 10 months from now

1 Like

Queen of cups = 13 months from now

1 Like

9 of cups = 9 months from now

Thanks for the reading :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The tower: Sudden change, upheaval, chaos, revelation, awakening.
The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about chaos; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.
I usually read the tower as “not happening” but in this case I believe its saying If you aren’t ready for the chaos, you shouldn’t proceed…

1 Like

@MiKu Thank you very much. Very helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s in keeping with my own tarot readings, but I don’t know how to ask about timeframes to my cards. That’s why I asked you about the timeframe (cuz I didn’t know how to ask my cards about that).

With my cards with other non time related questions about this issue I keep getting results that I can summarize as saying it’s up to me, to be prepared for upheavals challenges & difficulties if I proceed but also that it will end well if I do. (In other words it will be hard going but worth it).

In 1 of my own questions to my tarot the tower also came up telling me the work will result in earthshakingly dramatic changes but there were other at the same time in that read other cards in it turned it a into ‘but it will be worth it if you see it through’ in the read where the tower came up in my own readings.

I found it interesting you also got the tower.

1 Like

Okay, if this is still open, i will take one. I want to know when I will be mentally okay.

1 Like

4 of pentacles = 4 years from now

1 Like

fuck.
Sounds about right though lol.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: atleast you know it’s sure to happen!
Wish you well

3 Likes

at least i don’t have it as bad as you

1 Like

Yeah am a lost cause :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much for reading, it helped me a lot.
Now I will work to change this probably outcome to suit my needs.

Thank You @MiKu :pray: :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

1 Like

Should we throw in some ‘when’ ? Lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah lol!

Okay right.

If I can ask two, First is

When will I get a major breakthrough, financially?

And Two, When will I meet my soulmate?

1 Like

Page of wands = 11 days from now

3 of cups = 3 months from now

1 Like

When will my wish regarding p man come to pass?

1 Like

When will my Crypto currency project with Sergie be completed and deliverd to me?

thank you thank you thank you

1 Like

3 of cups = 3 months from now

2 Likes