Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

As i asked you “when will I meet my biological family?” said . I’m actually new to tarot and haven’t cleared the cards, but I was still surprised to get drew this card .

1 Like

9 of wands: Resilience, courage, persistence, test of faith, boundaries.
It tells you to be ready to do what it takes to get to the finish line.

1 Like

The sun: Enlightment, Joy, Marriage, Material happiness, Success, Vitality.

The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about the power of life; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.
This could also mean that you need to sunbathe.

6 of wands = 6 days from now

5 of pentacles = 5 years from now

1 Like

Wheel of fortune: Chance, Changes, Destiny, Luck, Opportunity, Winning.

The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about free will; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

2 Likes

10 of pentacles = 10 years from now

ACE OF WANDS = TOMORROW :scream:

1 Like

10 of wands = 10 days from now

2 Likes

LOOOOL I guess tomorrow is a good day to play guitar on the beach hahahaha

1 Like

When will my petition to Zepar come to pass?

2 Likes

Ok, feedback time.
Honestly I was ready to call it quits at 7pm when it started to rain while I walked to the beach.
Now, I’m not gonna say I met someone and there was sparks and love and excitement, but I ran into a good friend who introduced me to a large group of wonderful people, and one of those people was very fun and extroverted, and was looking to move to the same place I currently am. She is currently dating an acquaintance of mine, but the move might very well change that.

While nothing specifically manifested tonight, I did in fact meet some fantastic people, and any one of these connections could either lead to something special, or introduce me to someone.

Nothing went the way I’d planned or expected, and every twist became something better by the hour.

I cannot confirm nor deny that your reading was correct, but I can say that my night was special.
Shit. By 8pm I was ready to resort to some lame bullshit like “I’m learning to love myself” which is also important, but not what I’d asked about.

I dunno man, this is probably gonna be some long term shit that I can only predict because I’m not an idiot. I’m calling this a win for you thus far.
My current prediction is that this girl and I will move together for the sake of stability and that might go somewhere.
Frankly, I felt a bit of a spark myself and her eyes seemed to wander in my direction.

I know that sometimes readings will change the actions one takes in the hopes of achieving a desired outcome. I had taken action previously on the idea of playing guitar on the beach, and made a damn good attempt at it, but it was thwarted or postponed at every step and lead me to the amazing experiences I had tonight. I can’t help but feel that I did exactly what I needed to do to get the very thing I asked for, and tonight’s events have set in motion events that I feel right in taking part in.

Thank you for your reading.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback! Good luck!

1 Like

Well I figured with my reading results manifesting within a day, I was obligated to give you the feedback you asked for. Thank you again!!

2 Likes

@MiKu when will I meet my gf?

1 Like

Hello. :smiley:

Thanks again for the last reading you gave me a few weeks ago and I would like to continue the feedback to you.
In the last few days my ex won a large sum of money in court and now she totally ignores me, which is good, as she only has a financial interest in me. Things are happening as the tarot showed.

If not asking too much, when you have some free time, I would like to ask one more question please. :pray:

I would like to know when any of my 3 requests I made to the entities will happen. If the tarot can hint at which one will be first, I would be even more grateful.

Thank you very much @Miku

1 Like

@MiKu when will i get hold of my clairaudience ability

1 Like

When will the things I want from the demons be ?

1 Like

@MiKu could you please ask the cards when I will be able to achieve the results I desire with Lucifer?

1 Like

7 of swords = 7 weeks from now

4 of cups = 4 months from now

1 Like

@MiKu thank you I’ll keep you posted…

1 Like