Telling "when" with tarot (practice readings)

when will I get my own place?

And when will I meet “the one”?

1 Like

Nope :sweat_smile: same question please :joy:

Incredibly curious now! :rofl:

2 Likes

6 of cups = 6 months from now

The magician: willpower, desire, being resourceful, skill, ability, concentration, manifestation.
The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about manifestation; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

1 Like

9 of wands = 9 days from now

1 Like

Ffs :joy::joy: ty!!

It’s still bloody keen and I’m still clueless

1 Like

:sweat_smile: yeah! It’s weird that you keep getting days

1 Like

They’re all so close, it’s not jumped like to a few years dammit you missed it…

Clearly something Trying to come in… if I could figure out how to!!

1 Like

I am really tempted to ask the one when question no one should ask in terms of divination so I will ask this one instead: when will I fully understand the Sefer HaRazim so I may use it practically?

2 Likes

The devil: oppression, addiction, obsession, dependency, excess, powerlessness, limitations.

The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about physical limitations; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

I really hope the first one is true, I’m so desperate to move out of where I’m living now & thank you for taking the time to reply, bookmarked this!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: Best of luck! Hope it works out for you!

1 Like

when will my life return to the way it once was

1 Like

2 of cups = 2 months from now

1 Like

hoooly shitttt, literally so much is going on in my life rn and my program starts soon (in the summer), and everything hinges on so much stuff and all that, always clutch with the readings ur such a great help miku

2 Likes

When will I start to earn money again?

1 Like

The chariot: success, ambition, determination, willpower, control, self-discipline, focus.
The Tarot doesn’t know how long it will be. It is entirely up to you. This card is about overcoming conflicts and moving forward in a positive direction; when that has been resolved and dealt with in your life, then and only then will it come to happen. If you want it to happen faster, then work through your issues concerning this card faster.

These are all really interesting! :gift_heart:

When will I fully understand my power as a woman?

2 Likes

This is really awesome. I’d like to ask one.

When will I go on my next date?

1 Like

wow thanks, I wish I could understand what it is.

1 Like

This is so interesting! Thank you for doing it.
My question, when will I be over him?

1 Like