Telekinesis

Have any of you had personal success in moving objects with your mind? Please do not include examples of flames, objects on water, or clouds. Rather, things like paperclips.

How long did it take to master that?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Thngs fall over sometimes when Iā€™m both angry and frightened (which doesnā€™t happen often) and I stringloy suspect itā€™s my mind, but Iā€™ve never been able to control it and havenā€™t really tried, because I worry that kind of thing could get out of hand - I also donā€™t trust myself not to display it in front of the wrong person, or whatever.

Some people are so annoying that throwing a chair at them would temporarily be too tempting to resistā€¦

15 Likes

A good exercise for this is to place a tooth pick in a bowl of water and itā€™s easier to move for the beginner than trying to move paperclips and things. Remember donā€™t try to move the object if you try to move it you never will.

Practice this first throw darts and donā€™t try to hit the bulls eye just imagine the dart going into the bulls eye every time you throw and when you throw it and right before it hitā€™s the bulls eye you will feel it that it is hitting it and when it hitā€™s the bulls eye remember what it felt like when it was about to hit the bulls eye.

That feeling is what you are trying to duplicate when moving the toothpick. donā€™t move the tooth pick just sit there and remember what the feeling felt like when you hit the bulls eye, and as you remember the feeling the tooth pick will move, donā€™t worry about controlling it just activate the feeling you remembered from darts. The control will come with time.

5 Likes

P.S. humans actually started to evolve telekinesis when we were primates throwing objects like rocks at attacking lions and things, and as time went on and we evolved into homo habilis and started making tools and spears and it got stronger because just throwing something isnā€™t quite enough to make it hit the mark, you need that extra psychic push and this is the part of the brain responsible for telekinesis.

5 Likes

AdamThoth, can you slide a paperclip?

[quote=ā€œLady Eva, post:2, topic:7026ā€]Thngs fall over sometimes when Iā€™m both angry and frightened (which doesnā€™t happen often) and I stringloy suspect itā€™s my mind, but Iā€™ve never been able to control it and havenā€™t really tried, because I worry that kind of thing could get out of hand - I also donā€™t trust myself not to display it in front of the wrong person, or whatever.

Some people are so annoying that throwing a chair at them would temporarily be too tempting to resistā€¦[/quote]

Ive tried Kinesis for years - the only time and state of mind when Ive really thought it worked was in the state of freeze. Like when you drop a cup and you freeze as its falling and you say ā€˜dont breakā€™ and it bounces like four times.

J

2 Likes

Iā€™ve mastered the spy wheel in under a month Iā€™m now able to Roll cigarettes, toiletry paper rolls, monster energy cans,
This is both through using chi energy through the medium of my hands ( psychokenesis) and without , using projecting vibrative energy through the third eyeā€¦ once you understand the mechanics of how the bioelecteicity in humans works it becomes simple and its honestly like working out at the gym
The more consistent you use the muscle in your brain controlling the bioelectric aura in and around our subtle/physical bodies.
I found the most difficult feat to surpass is overcoming the perceptions of ignorant people that have yet to break down the psychics filter built up by society over the Coarse their life.
youTube Trevor seven , he is unreal and has taught alot of techniques that resonate with me. Including Umbrkeneisis which I find super cool.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:. Oh i need to learn that fast

@jboy P.M. me and Iā€™ll link you the secret in surpassing ALOT of trouble and wasted time while achieving what u want . If you like. If not good luck anyway homes

1 Like

me too. i need to learn

1 Like

I had a bottle of booze explode once. I was really drunk, and I was also incredibly pissed off. I kept staring at the bottle, and you watched the damn thing in one moment simply fill full of cracks. When I tried to pick it up, the damn thing shattered. What had happened was I had successfully thrown all of my anger into the bottle, causing it to shatter. I havenā€™t been able to replicate this, but then again, I donā€™t want to be as angry as I was that night. Especially considering the fact that now Iā€™m working with some of the most powerful entities in the universeā€™s, probably wouldnā€™t be a good thing for me to get that angry.

3 Likes

most powerful entities i need to learn How long did it take

Years. Simply put, you can just jump in, you need to start off small with candle magic, work your way up to doing actual rituals, maybe attend a few sabbats and esbats with the wiccans, then start working up to actually working with gods and goddesses. After that, then you can see about working with the 72, working with death goddesses, working with death itself, this is a pretty high level shit here. To learn it takes years, to master it takes decades.

3 Likes

Thank you for your honesty

Hey man I just watched your unintentional possession / channeling, with the mantra ā€œRam ham Satalosā€
That was incredibly awesome, Iā€™m working through BALGS mastery video coarse series, and progress is noticeable and consistent, but im craving a ā€œspirituality traumaā€ experience like yours again.

The last similar experience, or rather experience matching the same magnitude was the full raising / ignition of my kundalini serpents. Which has happened 13 times nowā€¦almost all of them full ignitions , but have not occured recently, which disappoints me, almost feel as if something is blocking my mind pillarā€¦I dunno
ā€¦have u had any similar experience with intense kundalini ignition?

2 Likes

Im not a ā€œkunduliniā€ guy, but i know about it.

My path is pretty reckless and i dont take a lot of precautions. It has driven me to the brink of madness, to the point that i am on a ā€œmagickal detoxā€ in order to maintain my sanity.

EA is on point, if you are wanting the intense possessions and channeling, be patient.

When the Spirits start to move, and you allow the manifestation to take control, youā€™ll see. The possessions are calm yet intense.

I havent done his courses, i havent had the money (Clauneck, im gonna need to call you again), but evsryone that takes it serious will see results.

Remember that EA, in spite of his knowledge, is still merely an adept overall. Although he has mastered several skills, and even entire fields, he, like the rest of us, is still an adept. There are people who are light years ahead of him. If you can surpass his knowledge, Iā€™m sure he would be grateful.

1 Like

Thank you soo Much homie, I really do have a tendency to diefie the BALG sorcerers, my path , or rather my entire life has been hindered by addiction, which has fallen almost" completly out of the orbit of my consciousness, but when I began dedicated practices, and mad a lifestyle choice and change, all the wonders of technologies suddenly was within my grasp , for instance, Ive always loved reading. ā€¦but the simple fact that the author of my books I work from , strait up replies and interacts with me on forum and on youtube live chatā€¦still have days where Iā€™m astounded by information sharing and pocket technology.
Anyways, thanks soo much for linking me back as quick as you did bro, I love making friends and interacting with people here all around the globe.

If itā€™s not a bother, and I mean this in no formal way at all, but is it chill I send a question your way occasionally?
Iā€™m really rather low key and I promise not to become a burden or bother of any sortā€¦Iā€™m really just trying to become more active on the forum, and my path.
If you donā€™t mind a novice with natural potential and work ethic , asking the type of questions that Iā€™m sure you have answered b4ā€¦if not i understand fully and can keep interaction casual and to a minimumā€¦but ya your experience and power really does speak for itself. If I may say.
Anyways homie, itā€™s 8 am in British Columbia Canada , and my pooches need walking, and Iā€™m hoping sunshine is available to draw some chi / prana, as Iā€™m focusing on psychokenesis today.
Darkest blessings bro.
:smiling_imp::grinning: Rors.

2 Likes

We are all novices. Feel free.

2 Likes

Thank you my brother, untill we chat next be well.
:fire:Easy.:fire:

@Rory_Mclellan
Pleeeeaaaaase i need those secretsā€¦iā€™d really apreciate it :heart::v:

1 Like