Improving telekinesis

I have succesfully attempted telekinesis before. I drew an upright pentagram, wrote that I have telekinesis and that this would help me with it. I infused the sigil with this. After a week I was able to move and spin a box of tobacco slightly. The ability is now stagnant and I want it back along with improving it. Any advice?

4 Likes

consider the following

Manifestation/sigil work -> making telekinesis stronger

so

Manifestation/sigil work -> making manifestation stronger -> making manifestation stronger -> making manifestation stronger -> making manifestation stronger -> making manifestation stronger -> making manifestation stronger -> making manifestation stronger -> making manifestation stronger -> making manifestation stronger -> making manifestation stronger ->making manifestation stronger -> making telekinesis stronger

Can you demonstrate these results for us?

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Would be wonderful to see some true telekinesis.

I can record it when I am succesful again. I only managed to do it a day or two as I am still in the begining stages

Some advice that might be helpful from someone who I have seen use Telekinesis

2 Likes

Some time ago I read about a very effective exercise for checking the phenomenon of telekinesis. Effective, taking into account that it decreases the chances of a false positive event.

• Take a glass jar without the lid (in fact it does not matter, with or without the lid), of these canned or heart of palm, clean and without label;
  • At the bottom of the bottle, a small piece of thread is glued, and at the other end of the line, an animal hair or a hair is glued;
  • After that, place the glass upside down (with the mouth of the bottle down, and the bottom of the bottle up), so that the line with the wire or hair is hanging. on a firm and rigid surface;
  • The intention here is to move the hair or hair, without any external action, such as the wind, for example, disturbing the experiment.
    I tried that in the distant past, I was unsuccessful and ended up giving up.
    I hope I contributed to the example.
1 Like