Telekinesis group

@Biffa_Bacon may u add me too please

1 Like

I’m at the gym currently, I’ll add you all once I’m home

Im in…

Cool, Add me in

Hey guys , I’m pumped this thread came to my attention…I’ve been practising psychokenesis , ( currently have been achieving startling progress and documented video of Telekinesis, and PYROKENESIS,. To a degree that extremely worries my 65 year old parents…

My most recent success , was levitating a wine bottle cork for about 15 seconds…I have yet to film any type of object levitation, but if you are friends with @Borgy, i sent him a basic example of beginner excersises/ demonstration of Telekinesis and PYROKENESIS, I believe.
I’m still a novice but due to my eng nature energy work com’s very natural to me.

If anyone would like to know where to start or have hit a obstacle, feel free to contact me…
Th is group has me sxcited and I would be really gratefull if I could be added to this group? Holla anytime…within the next hour or two I will post a few example videos of my progress to back the check my mouth is writing…lol.
Dark sat blessings all
Sin
R.A.,M

8 Likes

Yes @Rory_Mclellan has done a lot of work with telekinesis, I’ve seen the vids of him. It would be nice to have him in the group also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey brotha!

Long time , how’s the T,K. Progress ?
Any results? I know I kinda just slapped a quick vid with a few examples but , legit once u start having success with what I showed u is where the mechanics of our subtle energies work . Dig? Lol lemme know how u been dawgy.
:wink::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hey @Rory_Mclellan, I’ve been a while out. Long story. Work and travel getting to much. But it’s better now. I could control fire a bit, there is where I left of :slight_smile: . And I’ve started a pact where I work on. But it’s nice to see new ideas and to hear your ideas too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the vouche bro. Hang tight or check this thread in a few hours imma try to film at least one begginer To move and one people can get excited to work towards…Lol now that I’m into this it’s Gunn be so tough to get what i want on film but i will do my very best.

P.M me @Borgy if you want to catch up a bit man. That’s sick, I’m working through Balgs mastery series and achieved my first two physical manifestations to full physical the past 2 nights…I’m excited to work towards pact making.:smiling_imp::laughing:

2 Likes

Oh cool I can give you advise on pact making no problem :slight_smile:. My dearest friend helped me with it.

2 Likes

Add me please

2 Likes

Add me please

Hey guys , my apologies on not posting any T.K. demonstrations as of yet…
I was called into work to cover a shift but will hopeful ha e one posted by the afternoon tomorrow ( Canada B.C. time) which I think is 3 hour a behind central Pacific time…um fuckit, it’s 830 pm Sunday Feb 3rd on the dot to this post. My guess gimme 16 to 18 houes from now ( whatever time it is currently at your location on the globe) and add 18 hours ish and hopefully I have something worth everyone’s time.
Best wishes to all .
Rors.

2 Likes

Sign me up.

I will join

1 Like

Not until you make a proper introduction, in the new magicians and introduction section, as per the forum rules

Hmm how far as long do you have to be to join in. I only had a few shots but can only spike flame :astonished:but that probably doesn’t count :pensive::wink:

2 Likes

add me pls, hope it will be a boost to my training…

2 Likes

I am interested

1 Like

I want in

1 Like