Telekinesis group

Knock, knock…PKnock

1 Like

Me too

2 Likes

I’ll add you all momentarily
Edit: seems the group is full. Guess you’ll all have to wait for the finished product

Posting my videos today peeps, had a breakthrough with PYROKENESIS yesterday as well.
Forgive my consistent updates , and hope my actions speak for themselves by today.
Can’t wait to study and practise as a collective.
Chat soon fam.
Bless

4 Likes

Yo @Xag_darklight AG, bro Xar’yasha is Amazing! He ignighted the strongest full kundalini raising I’ve experienced to date ( #13 ) one time was partial ignition…honestly it felt like I went super sayin 3, and could see clear as day the energy of ida/pingala showering down on me empowering my aura…as well as healed many symptoms of sleep deprivation and opiate wihdrawl ( am almost completely off methadone after 7 years).
Thank u, from the depth of my soul for introducing me to the arch-duke…
Much love homie.
Rors

4 Likes

:clap: Brilliant

1 Like

I would like to join!!

I am down! Can I get in on this?

Thank you!! :purple_heart:
BTW I didn’t see when you tagged me and I saw this thread today.

1 Like

I totally spa sd on posting my videos…ill get on that today.

1 Like

Pushing pens around is about as far as I have gotten as well.

1 Like

Yeah, reckon that’s towards the limit of what our physical forms will allow. Sadly I haven’t had much time to work with my poltergeist, but I’ve still had a few slamming doors and opening and closing wardrobes.
Something that might be worth noting is that when other people charged the sigil, the power seemed to flow through me to the spirit. I’m starting to think the effectiveness of the poltergeist is related to my own power and it just acts like a catalyst for my own abilities.
You ever find anything along those lines ?

4 Likes

Actually yes, as a matter of fact it was Zozo moving things around and I actually asked how he did it and he explained it and next thing you know I was moving toothpicks in water then pens and lastly I slid a paperclip. That’s about as far as I got and after having wasted countless hours just to move a pen a little I decided it was a superfluous ability.

5 Likes

Add Me Please…I am So Curious…Plz Add Me

That’s why I created this servitor. A spirit capable of engaging in poltergeist style activity, allowing the practitioner controlling the servitor to essentially bypass their own limits.
Can’t remember if I ever shared the sigil publicly. Once I’ve had sometime to work in him, reckon I will

2 Likes

Can you send me the sigil

1 Like

Is this still open?

i’m also interested.

:joy: This would absolutely shatter >99% of the population’s perception of reality but it’s no big deal to you. This is an amazing accomplishment, to me atleast.
Would love to hear more of your progress. :+1:

2 Likes

Never got past pushing pens around? How did you even learn to push pens around? And if you can add me, please do so.

1 Like