Telekinesis group

Add me please

2 Likes

Add me please

Hey guys , my apologies on not posting any T.K. demonstrations as of yet…
I was called into work to cover a shift but will hopeful ha e one posted by the afternoon tomorrow ( Canada B.C. time) which I think is 3 hour a behind central Pacific time…um fuckit, it’s 830 pm Sunday Feb 3rd on the dot to this post. My guess gimme 16 to 18 houes from now ( whatever time it is currently at your location on the globe) and add 18 hours ish and hopefully I have something worth everyone’s time.
Best wishes to all .
Rors.

2 Likes

Sign me up.

I will join

1 Like

Not until you make a proper introduction, in the new magicians and introduction section, as per the forum rules

Hmm how far as long do you have to be to join in. I only had a few shots but can only spike flame :astonished:but that probably doesn’t count :pensive::wink:

2 Likes

add me pls, hope it will be a boost to my training…

2 Likes

I am interested

1 Like

I want in

1 Like

Knock, knock…PKnock

1 Like

Me too

2 Likes

I’ll add you all momentarily
Edit: seems the group is full. Guess you’ll all have to wait for the finished product

Posting my videos today peeps, had a breakthrough with PYROKENESIS yesterday as well.
Forgive my consistent updates , and hope my actions speak for themselves by today.
Can’t wait to study and practise as a collective.
Chat soon fam.
Bless

4 Likes

Yo @Xag_darklight AG, bro Xar’yasha is Amazing! He ignighted the strongest full kundalini raising I’ve experienced to date ( #13 ) one time was partial ignition…honestly it felt like I went super sayin 3, and could see clear as day the energy of ida/pingala showering down on me empowering my aura…as well as healed many symptoms of sleep deprivation and opiate wihdrawl ( am almost completely off methadone after 7 years).
Thank u, from the depth of my soul for introducing me to the arch-duke…
Much love homie.
Rors

4 Likes

:clap: Brilliant

1 Like

I would like to join!!

I am down! Can I get in on this?

Thank you!! :purple_heart:
BTW I didn’t see when you tagged me and I saw this thread today.

1 Like

I totally spa sd on posting my videos…ill get on that today.

1 Like