Teaching Suggestions for us Old Farts

Hi I currently perform a Daemonic LBRP before my ritual, I also have a Familiar given to me by a Goetic King for the sole purpose of Banishing, protection and especially to not let any imposters and tricksters through.

I also banish post ritual with the same Daemonic LBRP and the Familiar.

I have read this book several years ago. I bought the book probably I the mid 2000s (i think) it is indeed a wonderful book and I remember bhim saying that unless the spirit appears fully in full physical form, there is a great chance of them causing harm to us. It’s been a while I’ve read it and now that you mention it I will read it.

I must however say that he follows the Ceremonial magick method and I do not work with the lighter side at all. Hence the use of the Daemonic LBRP.

Thank you and I will certainly take you up on the offer :nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

The old grimoires are a bit like recipes. They work best if you follow all the directions. I’ve learned over the years to make different associations in my head when I work with those, so the methods no longer rub me the wrong way. It takes quite a bit of reprogramming, though.

Doing rituals your own way is important if you follow the LHP, but also to adapt what has been proven to work. The key is practice, practice, practice!

3 Likes

Growling, and the strangest throaty noises. I would say something like a screeching noise. And one even whistled. That was by far the most disturbing. However, I have my own barriers and wards and sigils. Well, since you have a great talent at sensing, do you have any recommendations on books that could help? I would not pass up on anything you may think is instructive. Sight and hearing aren’t all that cracked up. All anything would have to do is stay out of sight and be quiet and you could absolutely miss them. Sensing is much more handy and not much would be missed. Plus, these things have the most busted up mugs I’ve laid eyes on. You’re not missing anything there. I promise.

1 Like

I’ve seen what you describe on camera, but not with my eyes. Ugly little bastards, aren’t they? They never brush their hair, either, :laughing:

Did you call them up yourself? I would need to know that to know how to help. Using black magick without adequate wards and other protections can result in these things infesting your house. Or sometimes they just show up, attracted to someone in the house.

Iron is great at repelling these things. If they aren’t attached to you, an iron pendant (Etsy) is very helpful, but don’t do that if they’re attached to you. They’ll just dig in deeper. Iron, fresh cut garlic, running water, and sea salt repels them (they’re electromagnetic in nature).

Have you experienced attacks, nightmares, depression, or anything like that?

1 Like

No, I definitely did not summon them (i dont even know how). I don’t do baneful or black magick unless absolutely necessary and always using precautions. As far as I can tell, they were coming through several portals in my area which i closed. I didn’t know iron could be used as a repellent. I’ve only been practicing for about 7 months now. I will have to try that out. Maybe even get a dozen of these iron wards and nail them to some of the trees surrounding my property.

1 Like

That wouldn’t be a bad idea, but be sure to charge them with your intention first. Keep in mind you could also trap them in, too, so maybe start with a small clean area and move it outward over several days. Pour some sea salt wherever you end up putting them for extra measure.

If you want to make the wards extra strong, add a protective sigil. You could even make them at the hour and day of Jupiter for extra protection (or Mars if you know what you’re doing with that energy).

You say you’re a new at practice. What are you practicing? I don’t mean to pry, I’m just curious. :grin:

1 Like

Mostly just exercising what I already have. Sight and hearing. Focusing most of my meditation work on energy. Healing will be my next step once I feel comfortable enough with my energy work. I’m starting small. After healing I’m thinking maybe attack for self defense. :thinking: possible paired with shielding as well. But I’m not worried about that for now. I’ll cross that bridge when I get there.

1 Like

Subbed for later. I’m very interested in all you have to teach. What I’d like to cover mainly :

Clairs , more specifically Clairaudience

More advanced communication with other entities

Scrying/divination

Astral travel and projection

1 Like

[quote=“username666, post:52, topic:160745”]
Clairs , more specifically Clairaudience[/quote]

As always, daily meditation is a must. There are several methods to developing the clairs, so the best way to start is to figure out which one might be the easiest for you. Do you have a talent already in any of them? If not, does one talent interest you more than the others?

That will come once you begin to develop your psychic senses. Keeping a dream journal is a must, as well. They communicate in MANY different ways. (I prefer black mirrors, myself.)

Sometimes, they will communicate without you even needing psychic senses. That depends on your connection to that being (like if you’ve been in contact with them in previous lives or if they’re a part of your spirit team). In this case, a deep meditation may give you contact. Like anything else, all this takes daily practice.

My absolute favorite book on this topic is Robert Bruce’s “Astral Dynamics” (on Amazon). I began reading his material AFTER I had been regularly astral projecting, so there is no doubt in my mind that he knows what he’s talking about. His methods will help you get out of your meat suit very quickly!