Teaching Suggestions for us Old Farts

Absolutely! When a student is gifted and that isn’t acknowledged by the teacher, the student suffers. Very good point!

3 Likes

@Mornaug thank you for taking the time to reply to the questions and the prompt reposnse. As I mentioned before that this is a list of questions that I have constantly had during my journey, all of which had no real answers in most places. Most of these stand answered now over the years and some don’t.

I basically shared these as points that in my opinion should be covered in a course, since very few people or no one is covering them.

I’m happy to get answers from someone as experienced as you are. Thank you.

Yes my goal is Physical Evocation. I’m getting there steadily. My communication through clairs is spotty but it’s happening. I do get my answers via a mix of visions, things I hear, dreams and synchronicity. Its not as on-demand as I want now and i’d like all of this during the actual ritual. My last ritual I had major progress where i actually saw the smoke move in an unexpected direction and start glowing and to solidify, however very slightly.

I leave them out in my ritual space for a minimum of 24 hours and then i leave them out. I live in the middle of a big city where nature is not so close. I have never worked with angels before.

This is something that I’m still working in. It is indeed a long and indepth subject.

By scanning people i mean, there are people who can look at a picture of someone and see other entities, know things etc etc. There is a tutorial on this forum. However it would be nice to know more indepth information. I think this is a good subject to have in a course. This is something i know nothing about and would like to learn.

I meant this as a bit of a joke. Because this has happened a couple of times to me at night. I haven’t seen them physically. But the same feeling of a demonic presence(that happens during ritual), extreme heaviness in the room, extreme tingling, something big being there has happened in the middle of the night. This preceeded with someone saying my name etc etc. And i did not know what to do. The demon then came to me in my dream and asked me what I wanted. Which was fulfilled the next week. This was someone I had already evoked several times before.

Haha thank you. I learned this lesson only not so long ago. This is especially true with magick that solely involves mind control. When the targets have a strong will they react explosilvely to manipulation. What Ive learnt is that the demons stagger their mind control techniques and it can take a bit longer depending on the target.

This is something I’m very interested in. I was recently gifted a Familiar by one of the Kings i work with. And im researching more on how to deal, treat and any other things i need to know about Familiars.

That’s amazing, looking forward to getting there someday. That’s a very good place to be at.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and creating this thread. Im always interested in your posts as there is always something to learn. I started my magickal journey, especially the Goetics back in 2004, but I stepped back for a long time and ended up losing precious time and experience. I did however work with other LHP methods sporadically along the way. Im now back 100% and learning every single day from various sources and all the Silverbacks here such as yourself, @Mike_Bee @DarkestKnight @Veil @verdo @QueenMustang and many many more on here (too many to name).

5 Likes

Hello! I think I’m still new to magick, even though I have already evoked spirits successfully. Here is the list of things that I believe are useful for beginners:

• meditation
  • some really simple and not time-consuming energy exercises
  • exercises for developing clairs
  • brain frequencies and how to use them
  • trance state
  • lucid dreaming
  • how to create and maintain your temple, what and where should be there and so on
  • self-discipline to practise regularly

If I were a student, I would also be interested in confirmation that what I’m doing is real. I mean, many people struggle with their inner sceptic. This is a big problem for me personally. The best way to deal with it, I believe, would be to get some simple spells done. Something that works quickly and creates visible changes in reality. Then your student can say something like: ‘Wow, magick is real, now I’m even more motivated to study it!’

Best luck with your students!

6 Likes

That’s a good start! I would highly recommend learning at least the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP), as well as some other forms of protection, before getting too far into this. Time and time again, I’ve seen newer magicians open portals and not know how to close them, ending up in serious hauntings (not the fun kind, either), obsessions, overshadowings, or even possession. Not all demons are willing to work with people, and some are downright deadly.

If you want to read about a very successful magician who knew a great deal about how to evoke to physical manifestation, I highly recommend a book called Ceremonial Magic and the Power of Evocation by Joseph C. Lisiewski (Amazon.com).

If you’re able, you might be better off burning offerings to spirits if you can’t put them in the earth.

Ah, okay. That’s actually not something I have a talent for. It may be something people can learn, but most of the people I know who have this ability are born mediums and/or psychics. It’s not something I’ve had a need for so far, however.

Thank you for that list! I was wondering who the others were! Lol I’ll be sure to check out their posts, as well.

Feel free to message me anytime. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very good points! I do agree with starting small. Doubt is the biggest killer of a successful operation. Once you get to the point of evoking a spirit, there should be no doubt in your mind that you’ve made contact. They should make themselves pretty obvious. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As well as frustrating.

1 Like

How has it been frustrating for you? Maybe I can help?

1 Like

Lucky local students, you seam like you would make an awesome teacher

1 Like

All the suggestions are excellent.

1 Like

I am attempting at broadening my scanning ability to encompass a broad area because of what I call “red eyed bitches”. Not sure what exactly they are, but they stalk the area I live in. I would like to be more aware of when they are near so I can get rid of them sooner rather than later. The best description of them is they are surrounded in negativity and I would describe them as rotting. Grayish skin tone and weeping. Like slime. Sour and rancid.

Hi fellow old fart! I’m even older and have roughly the same amount of practice time.

In my opinion, the absolute best taught course available is Josephine Mccarthy’s “Quaeria” course which is available for free online or in a series of three books, either electronic or printed. It is extremely serious and demanding… I would equate it to going for a doctorate in one of the sciences. You could check it out at her website.

Best of Luck!

1 Like

The “minion” type demons I’ve seen have grey skin, black hair, and glowing (not red) eyes. And they can smell like sulfur. Not sure if this is what you’re seeing, but they can be a real pain in the ass if they infest your house.

Could that be what you’re seeing? Or are you talking about physical people?

1 Like

Yes, I have seen that. I intend on going through it to see how it’s structured, but I haven’t seen enough of it yet to decide whether it’s useful to me or not. It sounds like you like it, then? And you find it useful?

Ive thought about quareia, as it has a great structure. Josephines books have been useful in the past as well.

1 Like

The one thing to keep in mind with Quareia, though, is that it is heavily slanted towards the RHP, and McCarthy has some…particular biases that may not suit someone more Left Hand.

2 Likes

Yeah … good point.

Yes, I like it very much and have found that the training is neither left or right but organized toward skill building.

1 Like

Maybe. Kind of hard to describe them. Some have sharp teeth. Some have white eyes, although generally red. Some even make strange noises and other people who have come for visits to my home have heard them. But definitely not seeing with the physical eyes. Only with the 3rd eye and hearing. My sense of “feeling” them is very poor. Any recommendations for expanding my senses would be most welcome. And yes, they are a large pain in the ass.

1 Like

If you can see them, that’s pretty good. I can sense them, and sometimes see them out of the corner of my eye (and they show up on film, usually), but I can’t see them directly.

I didn’t learn the ability to feel them, I’m just sensitive in that way. I can feel spirits, as well, but I can’t see them, either. I wish I could.

When you say they make strange noise, do you mean like growls? I’ve heard that before several times. I haven’t figured out what kind of entity does that. I’ve heard this at haunted sites, especially in negative hauntings, but I’ve never heard that during a ritual with a dark spirit.

1 Like

I am an old fart - who is also a high-school teacher - and I think that this thread is great.
It is already turning into an excellent resource for newbies like me - and who are flying solo.
I have been slowly working my way through the information and strategies on the Joy of Satan site - and especially their content on Satanic Witchcraft and Satanic Meditation - has been really helpful for me - so far.

2 Likes