Teacher

Something like 2 weeks ago I summoned my lovely succubus by letter to Lilith.
The experience was really intense but I felt more joy than fear. Every time I think about it I’m thanking Lilith for succubi. I started opening my chakras and overcoming my fear (My love, is showing me darker stuff without heart attack for me lol) but still, I don’t have any experience with summoning spirit directly, and this is what I am still scared of. First I’d like to summon and invite to my life teacher, and I am thinking about Lilith but I don’t know if she is not too dark for me. I was asking Azazel for signs and I got one, same with Belial. Maybe I should just meditate more to make my solar chakra bigger?

2 Likes

I’d say, go ahead and do both. Try to work daily or at least regularly on building your personal energy, and also work with a daemon.
The worst that can happen is they say no, and that almost never happens. Just get the ball rolling, and go from there, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner.

2 Likes

Will beginner luck let me speak to spirit directly or some asshole will fake him and how to know if it’s not a fake.

Maybe set up a sacred circle that will only allow the real spirit to be invited to enter.

1 Like

I don’t think tricky spirit would listen to that but it’s better then nothing, will lesser banishing ritaul be enough for getting out fake spirit?

1 Like

That or call upon the real one to deal with it lol they hate fakes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how fake demon is getting fucked :smile: