Tattoos

Please some help with list of very powerful tattoos whether demonic, angel or any spirit provided is powerful tattoo

If you donā€™t have a connection with the spirits, you will get powerless cool drawings or, in the worst case, according to some Colombian youtuber, you will put curses on yourself. Spirits donā€™t have the obligation to help you nor will be moved by the act of the tattoing itself.

We canā€™t.

The most powerful tattoo is the one that has personal significance to you.

People get tattoos of all sorts of spiritual symbols for no other reason than they ā€œlook cool.ā€ However, they hold no power.

Alone, the symbol is impotent. It is the wearer that gives the symbol its significance and brings it to life.

Like I say to beginners when they worry about damaging a seal, it is nothing but ink and paper until it is consecrated and imbued with energy. That is when it becomes something more, something special.

Find a symbol that has meaning for you, and then make the whole process sacred. Ritual tattooing is a magical art with a long history, and, if you know what you are doing, can give you an incredible glyph of power.

7 Likes

What DarkestKnight said.

E.g. Read and pathwork ā€˜Kingdoms of Flameā€™, and see how you feel about the Seal of the Sorceror. For people attuned to that current, there are threads here talking about the efficacy of that seal as a tattoo.

But if you never even read the book, it would probably just look like a cool pagan symbol with no real meaning - you the operator have to open it to give it power, which means understanding it and doing a working with it after itā€™s done. Otherwise you might as well get a triskele or a pentagram or a universal hexagram or something.

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to get my sigil tattooed on me lol, Iā€™ll be programming it as the tattoo artist does their thing lol. Little by little I have been solidifying a ā€œphysical presenceā€ of myself.

1 Like

thanks for your tips

Planning to put this on my forehead between the eyes. This month or next