Tattoo

Hey so if I got a tattoo of an animal, insect or spirit, which one would you guys say would fit me?

@Eye_of_Ra @Arcane @thatrandomguy @FraterMagni @Aluriel @Lady_Eva @anon48957109

4 Likes

Since this is posted in general and not PM I’ll add my two cents and say… get a kitty tattoo.

4 Likes

Something that has meaning for you

Why a cat

Well yeah but…

2 Likes

A Moth duh …:joy:

Or a black widow … Idk why but that seems to fit

2 Likes

Howl_(cropped)
Something based off this would suit you. The howl especially

3 Likes

I’d go with a moth, especially if you got creative and worked some symbols into the wings. Might as well design it yourself if it’s on your body forever.

3 Likes

I closed my eyes, felt your energy focused on the question you asked and saw a soaring raven.

7 Likes

A death head Moth

dhhm

4 Likes

Interesting, actually.

2 Likes

Why did you delete? I was interested

Because of the danger it can pose.

2 Likes

Probably a Vulture

Eh. Tbh.

1 Like

I just guessed it because of your user name😂

2 Likes

Oh I know. And there’s a reason for that username too.

2 Likes

How about a dual-purpose one, like those optical illusions that can be one of two things?

if you want that, get to know your local artists and their styles, and see if anyone stands out as being able to do that kind of thing, then go to them and say you want a combined thing and ask them to draw it, my 100% experience is they put far more heart and soul into making a design themselves based on your description, than simply inking what you insist upon. I mean obviously make sure you totally love it first but that’s what I have found.

5 Likes

Have you seen Constantine where he has a half of one tattoo on both arms and when forcing them together he draws the angel gabriel to him from the dark? Something similar to that for the lhp would be dope, new way to evoke? :smile:

3 Likes

That’s the kinda image I get when I see your profile pic as tattoo!

3 Likes