Tattoo

I was just saying that Vulture could go for his own sigil. Deleted because I didn’t feel it was all that relevant, since he was asking for animals.

3 Likes

I still think it was a good idea and if he designed his own he could incorporate the sigil somehow … kinda like how @Narsonix was suggesting :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well I just got up, but I thought I would give it a shot. I thought still being in the awakening state might help visualize some.

I got somthing similar to @Eye_of_Ra, but it was what I would say was about a medium size moth with a face like design on it’s wings in dirty red, yellow, orange, brown and black colors (the first three colors had that dirty look to them). Caught in a spider’s web.

Oh, the web I would say the look was that from the orb weaver family. ( don’t know if that has relevance or not.)

That’s what I picked up on. Would be happy to hear your thoughts.

3 Likes

A coyote or a fox.

2 Likes

I’m rooting for death head moth, though I’d suggest replacing the “skull” with a sigil or rune of some kind

5 Likes

I see a raven

1 Like

Here’s what I’m thinking @Biffa_Bacon @Eye_of_Ra @Aluriel @Lady_Eva @C.Kendall @Akashiel @FraterMagni @NarsonixthGB4V5V66 c%20tat

moth-grey-ink-geometric-tattoo
7 Likes

Really the like the moth forearm one. I think the others would only really suit you if your are pretty big/muscular. Back tattoos on small people can look a little out of place

1 Like

The fourth one as a neck piece with some geometric’s behind would be amazing.

2 Likes

How would you know if I’m small?

I don’t, just just saying they would only suit a broader person

I like the Moth but I also like that raven

1 Like

That first raven, and I adore the vulture, but I’m biased towards them :heart:

1 Like

Hey @kiss-lamia-lilith what do you think?

I decided to divine upon the subject and low and behold… there were other cards that suggested to put protective and cleansing symbolism in it too. I’ll probably sneak a moth in too. Depends. Well done everyone.

1 Like

Interesting, I also have a raven on me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heres the finished product, healed and whatnot. Completely forgot about this. I will say that this is very addicting. Im gonna get a moth… a hekate… a lucifer…a morrigan. Theres so much i want lol.

3 Likes

Nice! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you:)

1 Like