Tasseomancy

IMG_20200117_140036
Admittedly not my best doodle but I think this sorta helps.

2 Likes

Wow !! What imagery there is here !!

I can see those people there but I am kind of blinded to it because of another image lol.

Further up the thread, where you noticed the figure of Sleipner. Well, standing on top of the horse are two characters facing each other, both bending at the knees. The figure on the right is standing on the back end of Sleipner’s head, bent at the knee and seems to be holding something out toward the other figure (possibly a gift or something), that is also bent at the knee.
These two figures are in good proportion to the size of the horse.

Now, @VROSS, to borrow your picture of the three people that you posted above to show what I see, the blue arrow shows the gift or whatever between the two figures. Above the white arrow is the chest, arms and head of the figure on the left, below the white arrow is the leg/legs bent at the knee.
The figure on the right… the head is above your top red line, below it, the body holding out the gift, below the other red line is the leg/legs bent and standing on Sleipner’s head.

@Painon, did you arrange all these tea leaves here on purpose lol ?!?!?
A+++++ for art class. It’s almost surreal. So many things in there, what’s going on?? Lol.

Anyone spotted the spooky ghost yet? Bottom left, squished up face with a :hushed: expression on his face?

2 Likes

@CovertCreator oh wow I see them WOW! OH MY @#&*!!! THIS … man are you noticing how the tiny star makes up the character on lefts head and how the large stars point makes up the character on rights head :astonished:

[quote=“CovertCreator, post:42, topic:95284”]
did you arrange all these tea leaves here on purpose lol ?!?!?
I was drinking water and snorted it through my nose as I read this!

Oh the ghost!
Doodles…

Notice how the ghosts face is right at the front of the longboat (red) its actually directly in line with the area the figurehead would be. Crazier still is how the figurehead is turned inward instead of out which would be normal. Instead its turned toward the face of the ghost figure.

Nice catch @CovertCreator !

2 Likes

I’m having coffee at the moment but give me roughly an hour or two and I’ll get some more tea going. I may not know what I’m looking at,but if it gives you folks something to be excited about then that’s just fine.
Either way, I’ve got a ton to look into.
@CovertCreator I used patience and popsicle sticks :wink:
@VROSS I’ve always loved Mesopotamian myth and histories so I’d be interested in this connection between Norse. :grin:

2 Likes

@Painon popsicle sticks :rofl:
With regards Meso myth and Norse connection, I’ll gladly put together something that explains but also does it justice :+1:

1 Like

Ha !! … I knew there must be a trick to how you did it :smile:

No I didn’t see that, nice :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, to me, I see the large stars top point being the very top of the figure’s back, or backpack or tip of it’s wings. The head of that figure is slightly to the left, looks a bit like E.T’s head on a swan’s neck looking directly at the other figure’s head (the child as in your other description a few posts above) the arm of that child makes the thin neck of the figure.

Wow yeah !! I didn’t notice any of that, only the ghost.
I didn’t see the longboat. I wondered what that could be. Oh that face staring at the ghost too !!

I wonder what that tea tasted like ?!? Lol.

2 Likes

It was chai, so peppery and clovish lol.
Here’s this morning’s cup.
Looks like nothing to me but maybe you and @VROSS will get a kick out of it.

2 Likes

Well I can see two faces at bottom left of the cup, just above the water line. One is a skull shape with black teeth facing up towards the right.
The other is part of that same shape but looking down towards the left corner, the black teeth of the skull is now like a beard for the second one.
It looks like an atlas at the bottom of the cup, continents and seascapes.

If you cover everything from the waterline downwards, then, whoops … the upper part looks a bit like … a vigina? That is, if you want to stretch that far? Lol :drooling_face:

No? ok no it’s really just continents then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wonder how your mood with this one compares to the first cup? Were you more relaxed or thinking about more stuff with the first cup, were you busy with things before this cup? I wonder if it makes any difference.

OOH. Edit.

The middle section … Belial’s seal anyone?
I knew there was a big face or mask there somewhere. I literally just gazed at the whole of the centre of the cup and there it was filling the whole space :flushed:

3 Likes

I was thinking about some stuff I have going on next week this morning when I made that cuppa.
As for Belial’s sigil/seal, that makes sense. He’s the only being I work with, though others have called to me. I just don’t have the attention to split right now, so I stay focused. If I turn my head to the left it kinda looks like that image of jeebus, but with big ass wings.
I can’t see the faces because I’m apparently blind. :laughing:

Edit: I think it’s some other feminine figure not jeebus.

2 Likes

I don’t see jeebus, yes maybe wings.
Mostly I just see vagina and Belial for some reason :blush::shushing_face:

2 Likes

Blue is the body, red is wings. Or maybe I’m looking too hard.

2 Likes

something like this

3 Likes

Yes I can see it now.
No I don’t think you are looking too hard, I think it’s about just letting whatever is there come through.
The shapes can be vague but the impression they make is what counts.

2 Likes

I still haven’t been able to ascribe meaning to anything. So I’m really just looking for pretty pictures I guess, lol.

2 Likes

Yes. I wonder who might be able to shed some light on this subject?
There are a good few examples of images now.

@Lady_Eva, would you like a cup of tea? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If anyone could point me in a direction to suss out a meaning for any of this, I’d be much obliged.

1 Like

So I was looking into something else yesterday and anyway I noticed something or realised something and at the same moment my entire system crashes. A sign? Maybe!

Just a moment to go back to the original cuppa:
Anyone else see this guy?

White arrow with circle point and frames head, see eyes, nose, mouth. Yellow arrows to arms, green arrows to legs. Or is it just the upper body, head, shoulders etc?

The cool part is if you look at what’s actually in the big red circle. Another face, animal? With green arrows pointing to ears? Crazy! @Painon This cup is a message!

What do we have so far in terms of imagery?
We should lay it all out, theres something there!

@CovertCreator really awesome catching the Belial seal in the new cuppa!! And yeah I see the faces too :+1:

2 Likes

Looking from one way your circled area looks like the body of a fly. Inverted from that it looks like a bat’s head maybe? I’m admittedly garbage at imagery and divination in general. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So I’m thinking that this is a message, a docudrama. There is 1 message made up of smaller messages (images). I think, and this is just from my viewpoint now, I think this is a message about a journey.

Nowadays when we go anywhere, especially travel, we video/photo document everything. Its also a way of revealing the journey to family or friends, things they couldn’t see or feel/ experience. That first cuppa is that to me, its what keeps slapping me in the face when I look at it.

I was trying to make sense of all the different images we kept seeing there. Why so many images but now it makes sense. Its because they tell a story.
Doodle time:

I’ve been looking at that top image from the start, wondering what it could be. We know the bigger piece at bottom represents part of the longboat, as first spotted by @Teras390 :+1: With its enigmatic inward facing figurehead but it also looks like a jawbone. From the start of this I’ve been wondering if that smaller circled piece could be land, like something represented on a map. But I kept pushing it away. That is until @CovertCreator spoke of seeing what appeared to be an atlas in the second cup, that’s no coincidence that he saw that. Now I’m looking again and wondering if besides the hidden images its all not all a map as well.

What if this journey starts in Sumeria and ends in the lands of the Norse. Wouldn’t it be mind blowing if this is a record of that, a provable one!

2 Likes

I’m trying to compile a list of everything that’s been identified, but I can’t get the mobile to scroll right so I can see the whole thread. My phone does like the balg forum.

1 Like