Tarot deck phone app

I know this may seem like a stupid question but bear with me! so I’m wondering if the tarrot deck phone app. has any value or accuracy whatsoever? I am new to divination in general but love the concept and completely believe in the possibilities of knowing and seeing the future. Also it interests me as well.

so do the apps work?

I used one and did it for I think love and money and gotta my past and present situations seemed to be on point? what do you guys/gals think about this?

1 Like

Please try using the forum search bar. There are threads where this question has already been asked and answered.

2 Likes

Yeah, lots of topics about this, general consensus I think is that they’re often quite good, I use them a lot, can be handy to have but no substitute for a skilled reader who picks up nuaces.

But invaluable if all your local readers are white-light fanatics and you have #blackmagicianproblems! :laughing:

“Dear Psychic Sara, my egregores are being influenced by my standing altar to Belial, and getting frisky with my succubuses, pls advise?”

3 Likes

awsome thanks! I honestly didn’t even use the search bar here for this because I searched google a couple wks ago and didn’t see any BALG posts on it. or maybe that was the ouiji board app o was looking into now that i think about it. anyways thank you

2 Likes

which one do you use that you like?

1 Like

Check out facade.com it has rune/tarot/iching/stichomancy readings all free!

1 Like

I like tarot.com (I’m not an affiliate, just a customer) - they have a yes/no reading and the interface is easy to use, they have a range of decks as well. It has decent prices and I often get a big load of credits from my old man, birthdays and so on. :smiley:

I’ve found their readings to be pretty reliable, and very handy for small problems or weird shit you can’t tell a human reader.

2 Likes

The fools dog application is also really good, they have a lot of decks you can pick from, and then they have spreads or you can customize your own.

2 Likes

I use Uni Tarot on my phone because:

• I can upload my own cards /pictures,
  • modify and create interpretive meanings,
  • create, save, reuse custom layouts, and
  • it comes with old school decks, including some French & Italian decks which reminded me of just how ‘British’ our Tarot has become in the last century.

I used Fool’s Dog for a few years. And tried every other app I could find. (I am a software junkie.) Fool’s Dog is fun, and great for trying out new decks. Uni-Tarot is for those that want to customize everything.

2 Likes

awesome thx guys

1 Like