Tarot readings: Back with a vengeance

Gonna be doing 20 readings between today and tomorrow to further my practice. Let me know if you prefer a general reading, specific question, past present future, or a simple 3 card spread. I will be doing a celtic cross for specific questions, to gain experience with the spread. Thanks for your cooperation guys!

7 Likes

I’ll respectfully request a reading. I’ll pm the question.

1 Like

I would like a general reading, please :slight_smile: If you need a Lenormand reading in return, drop me a pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like a reading please. My question is : why do I keep failing at evocation, and second question is how much time until I can astral project ? Thank you

1 Like

So the king is back . Ill take one .

1 Like

A general reading please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

May I please have a general reading?

1 Like

I would like one please.

1 Like

Can I have a reading on my future,please? Thanks

General please.

1 Like

General please

1 Like

Wow that’s great. Please i will let to have one
I am planning to write a petition to Archangel Raphael for healing but want to know if that request will be granted.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Can I get one, please?

1 Like

About getting back with my ex. Please & Thank you

1 Like

May I have a general reading please?Sorry for the trouble

1 Like

May I have one?

1 Like

Could i have one? my question is how will my life look late 2021/early 2022

1 Like

I’d like a reading. I’d like to know what is blocking my zeal chakra from fully opening? Please and thank you!

Cheers!
Duchess

1 Like

Respectfully requesting for one, please. Would like to know if the separation ritual I’ve done on a couple has begun to manifest in their lives/relationship. Will it give my desired result of permanent separation and when… Thank you @King_kemet!

1 Like

I am number 21 if you don’t mind, general reading.
appreciate your time,

1 Like