Tarot readings: Back with a vengeance

Can I get a general reading please? Thank you

1 Like

I’d like a reading on my most recent work at the time if writing this

Thank you for the read, yes it resonates strongly

1 Like

Pretty spot on reading mate . Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Bump! Lmao. I’m itching to do another round. Who needs a reading? I think I’ll do 30 this time :thinking::thinking: SHOOT!

3 Likes

I’ll have one question please.

2 Likes

Then I shall ask for one ! :slight_smile:
What should I focus on regarding my spiritual progress ?

Thank you friend.

2 Likes

May I, trade even if you wish? I would like a reading about my spiritual path please

1 Like

I’ll take one thanks :wave:

Can you draw some cards to tell me about the man my next long-term relationship will be with? :relieved:

Happy to trade

Hit me with a future career path reading.

Plz and thank you!

@King_kemet
Thank you, this break down, and detailed explanation, ghank you, really resonates for my next steps

1 Like

Thanks man! I wish you success in your journey.

1 Like

Is this still open? I would like a reading as well. Can I pm my question?

1 Like

I cannot reach my desires.

I want to be a web developer and i want to learn it online, so either my pc gets very slow or some relatives come to disturb me.

What is stopping me to get my desires fulfilled?
None of my family members support me. And i dont have friends to talk with.
I feel depressed and i talk to spirits while in trance. And everyone thinks i am mad or idiot.

So if you are doing this, some help would be highly appreciated pal @King_kemet

1 Like

Really good reading! Thanks very much, very grateful!

1 Like

Yeah you can

1 Like

if the tarot readings are still open can u give a reading on my godself please

Present you
2 of wands reversed- this suggests you have a build up of creativity but you need to focus more on actually planning the manifestation of your desire.

Challenge
5 of cups- it looks like you have faced great disappointment and you are ashamed, having no motivation to move forward from this loss.

Past
2 of cups reversed- I see that there’s a lack of harmony between you and another person or many others. This is also a call for you to love yourself

Near future
3 of cups reversed- this points out that you prefer to be alone rather than within a crowd. Focusing on yourself

Conscious thoughts
6 of cups- this is a calling to express your inner child and you are possibly thinking about the past and how things used to be

Subconscious
7 of cups- you may be prone to walking into illusions. Remember not everything that glitters is gold.

Attitude/Advice
Knight of pentacles reversed - this points out a need for you to create a routine and schedule in order to reach your goal. Understand that not all of your efforts will be fun but it’s important to be consistent when pursuing this goal.

Environment
Temperance reversed - you may be over over indulging in your life right now(some aspect of it) this is a call for you to return to Moderation and balance in your life.

Hopes and fears
2 of pentacles reversed - you need to take a step back and rethink your priorities. It’s time to organize your life so things flow more smoothly.

Outcome
5 of pentacles - I see you feeling like others have left you behind and possibly you’ll suffer a financial loss.

Thank you man @King_kemet for your reading and taking your time.

I really like this reading and it is accurate too.
Thanks very much.

1 Like

I’d like a love reading please if this is still going on. I’d like to know how my friend Max truly feels about me. Thanks in advance.

1 Like