Tarot Reading thread

I’m still here :sweat_smile:
I could contribute one more request if allowed :laughing:

1 Like

:gun: this water is charged with banishing intent

3 Likes

Hi Maxwell, Im down for a reading. My question is when will my situation improve. Im currently a swimming instructor who is affected by the covid 19 pandemic. Haven’t gotten any salary in 3 months already. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So obviously, the situation is based off of financial instability.

I see two of cups and temperance, which looks like this image

You probably see what I do. Consider asking a loved one (this looks like a partner) to give you some cash. Just a “Hey, can you spot me?” thing. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Let others help you, don’t to be noble and try to do it all alone. Change is immanent.

Can i rephrase my question, i meant “When will my job situation improve or will i have a change of job”. I still have quite an amount of savings available, living quite comfortably but no source of income for the time being. Thanks once again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I just said what came in. I can’t gauge WHEN something will happen, only what you need to do. So I’m sorry.

If that’s true, then I seriously don’t know. Manage your assets with temperance? There’s not much to say. Sorry I can’t help more.

Hey! (I remember you for a scan you did to me, and it was totally accurate, btw)

So, the question is…Where are my actions taking me?
I’ve been building a whole ‘world’ in my head and my question is about a kind of expansion and maturity.

2 Likes

Hi …can I pm u my question ?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Oooohohohohohoooo I am a clever goblin.

You’ll like this.

Okay, I asked where it will take you, and I got The Magician and The Tower. BIG growth cards, two major arcana.

So basically, you’ll be growing exponentially and learning how the world works, and a great upheaval will happen. Some cycle that is blocking you will be removed, but it might be unpleasant at first. This is still a very good thing, because it leads to growth in the direction you would want.

Good luck!!

1 Like

Okay, Max, nice to see you with this rate of productivity.

Shoot me a reading if you don’t mind, general reading is perfectly fine.

1 Like

Hmmmm … Like the big one of creation and the big one of destruction?

1 Like

You’d think so, but I don’t think The Magician represents a creation as much as it does a creator, you know? The idea of will is integral to the card.

So, general means past present future right now.

Also, dude, your energy seems a bit negative right now. I just picked this up. Am I right? Maybe soothe yourself.

In the past, you had a “happy ending”. Something ended on a good note for you, and you’re quite pleased. (9 of Cups). Right now, you’re dealing with a spiritual teacher of some sort, and that’s your main focus. (Hierophant). Have you been working on something related to love? Your hard work is going to pay off, or rather, you’ll “win” a struggle for it. (Five of Swords, The Lovers, 8 of Pentacles)

Not sure about the last one, the future. IT seems wrong, or somehow different than it should be.

Thanks, Max

Hard to say. I had my victories and my defeats, but can’t point at anything concrete. Maybe.

I… have not met any spiritual mentor but I’ve been looking for one. UNLESS… a spiritual animal counts, in that case, correct, I’m trying my hand with core shamanism. My spiritual animal is a very cool capibara. Accurate | No you’ll tell me this one.

Some time ago I did a group of layered rituals to get in touch, again, with some girl. A whole week, it took me. It has been like a month or so and no change at all. Maybe I need more time? That may be what the reading is saying. Accurate

And now I don’t understand anything! Jajaja

Thank you very much, man.

3 Likes

@Maxwell can i ask one more question does someone like me or love me i can handle the truth

1 Like

Spiritual animals totally count. Yeah, I stilll work with mine, they’re big time mentors.

2 Likes

Still adequate
Thanks!!!
Good and fruitful night everyone.

3 Likes

Then 2 out of 3 and one very open to interpretation, but that may be more a thing of the question being open to interpretation too.

Overall, great reading.

Dormí bien.

2 Likes