Tarot Reading thread

Lol. Thank your great dictatorship!

2 Likes

I’m new to ALL of this. I dont know what to ask. I dont have much to offer in return. I would like to know where to start or how. What am I looking for? Who is leading me? Where am I going? Am I crazy or am I really just ok experiencing new things? Sorry if thats to general. Thank you in advance if you can help.

1 Like

You just kind of need to get into it, start it up, it will happen.

There’s another aspect to the reading, queen of swords, but I can’t figure that out right now. Take that as you will.

1 Like

Hey, Rondmc, this one’s easy. I can do this with a total oooofff… 0 cards

Stick around, man. There’s plenty to learn here, and we can guide you. Seriously, make posts to ask the community, use the search function to ask questions.

People often get led into these things by spirits, and if that’s true for you, don’t sweat it. The answers will definitely come.

You’re sane, but you’ll know that soon enough.

1 Like

Thank you I’m very confused about my feelings so I need to think into the Emperor myself. The Justice made so much sense tho.
I guess the hardest question is always about myself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I may have been wrong. But it’s either a rejection or admiration.

1 Like

It’s both. Not as shifting between these 2 but 2 at same time…

Probably this is why I’m so confusing😬

1 Like

For the first time in a while, I am not getting spammed with requests!

Hmm. Must be because it’s s late on a Sunday.

2 Likes

My question is: How do I let go of what’s holding me back from fully trusting magick and spirits

Background info: when I was young I grew up with narcissist people who always made me doubt myself

Thanks for offering dis!!! :clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Simply, think about it. Just take a moment to think now. What IS holding you back from trusting them?
Once you think about this until your curiosity is sated, you will open the door to solve your problem. Simply put, the next chapter of your life will occur.

Sorry if this seems unhelpful, but I sense you’re being guided. For some reason, you need to just think about it for now.

3 Likes

Just regular queen?

1 Like

Queen of Swords. Management, I feel, is relevant, but I can’t decipher how right now.

2 Likes

Alright :+1:. No worries man!

2 Likes

Hi I would like to know when I will get my redemption and thanks for doing this

2 Likes

thanks for everything!!

4 Likes

I’m having a very hard time with this one.

You’re repressing your feelings in some capacity. This is changing, or will change, and when it does you will begin to see that your “redemption” comes to be. Maybe you’ll get what you want, but find the victory lacking in what you were looking for, some conclusion that was within you.

I feel this one took a lot more out of me than usual, I can’t tell if it’s on point.

2 Likes

Omg you are right I know I will not be satisfied with this redemption and I have mixed feelings about them but I need to get redemption thanks again for all this

2 Likes

You’ll get redemption, just not there.

2 Likes

I will find where I will get redemption I’ll see

2 Likes

81 views and only a few requests! What a bummer.

2 Likes