Psychic mediumship and the study of tarot explains that “the world of dreams is enormous, in which the impossible sometimes becomes possible. When someone dies - or becomes disembodied - and passes to the spiritual world or afterlife, he can try of communicating with loved ones who are still alive in the physical plane in different ways. “One of the most frequent ways is to try to establish communication when the person falls asleep. Every night, when we go to bed, there comes a time when our astral body leaves the physical body and travels along its plane, the astral, while the physical body stays in bed. In general, we do not remember these trips we make every night, since on the astral plane we are also half asleep, semi-unaware of what is happening around us there. Recall now that the astral plane is the same as the one we are going after we die, so that place is full of disembodied beings, as well as inhabitants of the astral. In this way, if we have lost a loved one it is very possible that he is in that plane and take advantage of the fact that we are there during the dream to be able to communicate with us, so this becomes a very simple means of communication for both "
Dreams are a product of our mind, of all the information that we have stored in our subconscious through the years, and even through human evolution.
Why can we “see” in our dreams, if we have our eyes closed? It is simple.
The eyes make up only 10% of our vision. The other 90%, is a process carried out in the occipital region of our brain, which is responsible for producing the images you want about the world.
There are blind people who, although they have their eyes in their place, simply do not serve them to see the world. However (and above all, those people who are not blind from birth), recreate images in their mind that allows them to see, as if they were doing it through their eyes … This, thanks to the evolution of their other senses, and to the storage of images in their first years of life.
There is a time when the soul leaves the physical body and travels on an astral plane, but it is not the same as the images that recreate our mind in a dream.
To differentiate an astral journey with a dream, certain signs have to be recognized. The one who wakes up, after seeing a deceased on the astral plane, remembers clearly, feels stillness as well as tranquility and joy, receives a message of very short hope, knows new things about the deceased person, can perceive cold, They see symbols and don’t forget the minutes.
By having contact with the deceased person, they can alert or advise you. However, if it is not an astral journey, but a dream this is linked to depression, sadness or feelings of guilt that is generated after the loss. Thus, if a negative message is received, it would be a reflection of the dreamer’s own thoughts, fears of changes, needing his company or is a way of dealing with losing someone.