Talking to a succubus

I am

1 Like

you right I’m planning on doing just that

1 Like

Don’t put all your trust into Lilith like that, or anything. You need to do as much as you can do and not depend on them for everything.

NOT ALL THE GOD/GODDESS/DEMONS HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST.

And while they might work well for others they might not work well for you. They all have different standards for people they view favorably.

Even if they view you favorably they might still give you harsh truths and except you get out of messes that you create, Enki is huge into that.

3 Likes

Well I don’t have to worry about gods/ or any male entries that cause I don’t work with them, I mostly work with goddess, and female entries. What about Christian and the Christian god? don’t their god do everything for them, for which is why Christian is the strongest faith in the whole world?

she’s not the mother of demons as a whole, she’s one of the mothers of succubus/incubus demons which is not saying much given there exist many kinds of demons.

Not every demon is Lilith’s and not every entity fears or cares who Lilith is.

2 Likes

massive facepalm
No. Actually christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world.

Serving a spirit or working with them can give you some sort of protection, but they won’t throw out Get-out-of-jail-for-free-cards at everyone who hangs their sigil in their hallway.

That’s not how it works.

3 Likes

I mean just having any sigil pretty much doesn’t do anything…

There’s only a couple of more complicated seals that even claim to be activated just by having them…

2 Likes

I will write you a pm so you can keep me updated on this.

Its actually heart warming to see how helpful so many people want to be despite the repetition. :black_heart: So much great advice and feedback!

6 Likes

Really? I thought Lilith were the big bad, which is why Lucifuer marry her,

Really?

Honestly, I don’t see a sigil, without being activated for a purpose doing much for anyone. Sometimes people will say the energy when left open can have effects, but not usually positive ones, and if you didn’t call upon Lilith and ask that she empower that sigil to banish and protect you and confirm that she was going to, I don’t see how it would.

1 Like

truth

Um…Lucifer is not married to Lilith. She is married to Samael, the Angel of Death.

3 Likes

Correction to that data. Lucifer is consort to Lilith. She is married to Samael, yes. But being a consort is still of a very serious relationship value.

2 Likes

My point is it could not even be a succubus in the first place, could be a parasite, or it could be a malevolent succubus

2 Likes

that can be debated, judaeic antisemitism is still pretty high

Look it up.

• 260 Million: In the top 50 World Watch List countries alone, 260 million Christians in the world experience high levels of persecution for their choice to follow Christ.
  • 1 in 9: Christians worldwide experience high levels of persecution
  • 6%: The rise in the number of Christians in the top 50 countries on the 2020 World Watch List (WWL) who experience high levels of persecution (from the 2019 reporting period to 2020’s).
  • 2,983: Christians killed for faith-related reasons in the top 50 WWL countries.
  • 3,711 : Christians detained without trial, arrested, sentenced and imprisoned in the top 50 WWL countries.
  • 9,488: churches or Christian buildings attacked in the top 50 WWL countries.
  • 6 out of 7: In seven of the countries in the World Watch List’s top 10, the primary cause of persecution is Islamic oppression.
  • 11: countries scoring in the “extreme” level for their persecution of Christians. Six years ago, North Korea was the only one.
  • 19: Consecutive years North Korea has ranked No. 1 as the world’s most dangerous place for Christians.
    source
2 Likes

:point_up: “Six years ago was the only one.”

1 Like

Hi there - I got a succubus through Creepy Hollows a couple of years ago - but I’m starting to have doubts I actually have one - I’ve not really seen or heard anything, although I did have a dream once of someone vague lying next to me putting their arm around me - just a blurry vague form. I’m not sure if that was just me or my imagination - either way - is there a way to find out if I really have a companion now, or if I’ve been duped? Would love some advice. Thanks in advance.
PS: I talk to them every day, especially at night before going to sleep. Just in case.