Um…Lucifer is not married to Lilith. She is married to Samael, the Angel of Death.
Correction to that data. Lucifer is consort to Lilith. She is married to Samael, yes. But being a consort is still of a very serious relationship value.
My point is it could not even be a succubus in the first place, could be a parasite, or it could be a malevolent succubus
that can be debated, judaeic antisemitism is still pretty high
Look it up.
- 260 Million: In the top 50 World Watch List countries alone, 260 million Christians in the world experience high levels of persecution for their choice to follow Christ.
- 1 in 9: Christians worldwide experience high levels of persecution
- 6%: The rise in the number of Christians in the top 50 countries on the 2020 World Watch List (WWL) who experience high levels of persecution (from the 2019 reporting period to 2020’s).
- 2,983: Christians killed for faith-related reasons in the top 50 WWL countries.
- 3,711 : Christians detained without trial, arrested, sentenced and imprisoned in the top 50 WWL countries.
- 9,488: churches or Christian buildings attacked in the top 50 WWL countries.
- 6 out of 7: In seven of the countries in the World Watch List’s top 10, the primary cause of persecution is Islamic oppression.
- 11: countries scoring in the “extreme” level for their persecution of Christians. Six years ago, North Korea was the only one.
19: Consecutive years North Korea has ranked No. 1 as the world’s most dangerous place for Christians.
“Six years ago was the only one.”
Hi there - I got a succubus through Creepy Hollows a couple of years ago - but I’m starting to have doubts I actually have one - I’ve not really seen or heard anything, although I did have a dream once of someone vague lying next to me putting their arm around me - just a blurry vague form. I’m not sure if that was just me or my imagination - either way - is there a way to find out if I really have a companion now, or if I’ve been duped? Would love some advice. Thanks in advance.
PS: I talk to them every day, especially at night before going to sleep. Just in case.