Taking Down Pedogate - Operation Hera

I hope you get better soon and keep warm.

2 Likes

after a friend sending me some energy and using Azazels incantation for healing i feel much better. looks like will be back in the game

4 Likes

So, my alarm went off at 2:40, and I entered a Lucid Dream for the ritual. I evoked Michael and Raphael who had both pledged their support earlier this week.

Basically, I told them what was up and why that moment was important. Then I gathered a bunch of energy by breathing and gave it to them to accomplish their tasks.

Overall, it was a great and rewarding time.

5 Likes

I did my best to help last night. I sent some energy along the way.

5 Likes

TLC Star, Toby Willis, Pleads Guilty To 4 Counts Of Child Rape:
Sentenced To 40 Years In Prison

He was arrested in 2016, but he was just sentenced. Don’t know if it’s a part of this or not, but I think it’s interesting how the dominoes are beginning to fall.

4 Likes

That is a pretty cool synchronicity. It’s only been three days since the Full Moon and we’re already seeing results. Awesome.

2 Likes

And we’re in business…
Well done everyone.

2 Likes

Sending a doctor servitor to help. Eat eggs and drink orange juice. If it gets worse go to a physician. Never mind I see you are fine now.

4 Likes

This is a Victory for sure but still small potatoes. We need to get the big Hollywood and career politicians and deep state crooks.
Like this one.

And big scores like this
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/army-colonel-politicians-and-state-workers-arrested-in-high-profile-child-sex-sting/

4 Likes

This was just the other day still small potatoes but the spirits are making their rounds.

It’s obvious that our little endeavor here has produced results but let’s see if we can’t focus on some of the ones eluding capture the high profile John Podestas and such. John Podesta and Hillary Clinton have been my personal projects. I won’t say they don’t have some occult power they do and that’s why they are so hard to bring down. But it’s coming along.
https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/podesta-under-investigation/

6 Likes

thank you though @AdamThoth i do appreciate it :heart::slight_smile:

3 Likes

Reaping time - I have been told that starting now is a good time to invoke Saturnian energies here, take the image of someone you think may be associated with this kind of child abuse (I’m sure most of us can think of some high-profile persons) and draw the simple planetary symbol for Saturn on them, or envision it being drawn over the top, repeat as desired.

6 Likes

Just to clarify, I understand that the stance that we take against pedogate is dependent on our values and personally, I am vehemently opposed to pedophilia of all sorts.

I believe there are spirits out there who are not against, neutral or even supportive towards pedophilia and how have you guys dealt with those spirits?

1 Like

I personally would bind them.

3 Likes

Very reasonable question - unfortunately, given the high stakes I don’t feel that comfortable to be honest describing the finer details of defence, while Operation Hera completed successfully, the wider action this initiated is still ongoing, and there are some serious energies involved, soz. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I understand, no problem at all :wink:

Any chance of linking in that video and section about John P, the ringer for the photo fit of Madeline McCann kidnappers, the video of him berating a small boy and the voice recognition vid I added. Its closed but I sure many here would be interested. That beast is head of these rings.

2 Likes

I’d rather not here to be honest, I’m well aware of the material you mean but that runs the danger of:

1. turning this thread into a targeted working involving a named individual, and that’s too much of a can of worms for the forum to have going on

2. while people who’ve seen the evidence and heard the audio and conparisons of voice-print can make up their own minds, I’d rather keep a distinct seperation between working against those the spirits, including the Queen of Heaven Herself, KNOW to be guilty, and strong circumstantial evidence of the type you mention.

Let the civil authorities deal with the mundane aspects of this, including the naming and (where appropriate) prosecution of guilty persons, but it does seem likely this stuff is woven in deeply to certain institutions and that our roles is most useful in weakening the foundations, as Operation Hera has already significantly done.

As I said in the OP: “the chances of a decent FBI or other investigation that busts this wide open are slim, given the way it’s insinuated itself into society and especially, into politics, NGOs, charities, and the civil service. Too much would be destroyed by concerted overt action against it – but occult, magickal action, that’s a different thing.”

People are obviously free to leverage magickal work against anyone they choose, bearing in mind the restriction on publicly naming people as targets, but I don’t really want this thread to go down a “did he, didn’t he” with that individual because truly, any evidence will already be in the hands of the people who can use it, so we have to assume that if there isd a case to be made, it will come at some point.

(Also, it would involve placing photos of it here, and I REALLY don’t want to have to see those over my coffee every morning!)

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m talking in another thread about the after-effects of the work we did destroying forever the troll entity that lay behind the Abrahamic faiths, these effects take time to show - but one effect of THIS piece of work against the pedogate scum is that a guy, already a heavy-hitter in the tech world, was prevented from becoming a new locus of “elite” and extremely powerful pedophilia:

The list of felony charges includes assault with a deadly weapon, child abuse, lewd act upon a child and oral copulation of a person under 10. We’re told that his one-year-old daughter is also an alleged victim of the child abuse charge.

This creep could have become another Zucc or Gates, and yet he’s TAKEN DOWN.

Magick works, their sources of power are destroyed, dead, or changed sides, it’s all going to come tumbling down for them and they are powerless.

11 Likes

I’m totally and completely with you. Thanks to everyone here for their work and to the spirits who work on your behalf in this endeavor.

3 Likes