Taking Down Pedogate - Operation Hera

Njaaa, I would prefer to have a 100% guarantee.

This is a great undertaking, bringing to justice the pedo-rulers.

Just give me a target and I’ll give them everything I have

Ha ha! Taking down my competition! One step closer to draining that swamp. With pedo club out of the way that opens up a nice chunk for up and coming film makers to occupy. Hopefully we will flourish and be able to have some representation in the mainstream.

4 Likes

@Bowling270

Capricorn enters the 8th house from 5:20 AM on July 10th and exits at 7:33 AM.

I wonder what we’re gonna manifest :slight_smile:

@ashtkerr can you check georgia , us

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra, could you PM me a city, or go to Google Maps type in your city and give me the coordinates that appear in the address bar. I need them to determine your horizon.

An example, Google Maps this is my city, Grande Prairie, Alberta. And so, after the word ‘maps’ is an @ symbol, then two numbers. I don’t need the decimals, just the whole numbers: 55, -118. The first number is the latitude (N/S) the second number is longtitude (W/E) So, this is 55N, 118W.

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra

Capricorn enters the 8th House at 3:39 AM on July 9th and leaves it at 5:42 AM.

1 Like

yay!! thank you :heart:

1 Like

Certainly! It’s my pleasure!

1 Like

Mesa, Arizona?

1 Like

@Nagathex

Capricorn enters the 8th House at 4:25 AM on July 9th and leaves it at 6:28 AM.

1 Like

Oh nyaralethotep that’s so early… I guess that’s just a small sacrifice I’ll have to make. I’m still in.

2 Likes

Crap, I got your time zone wrong. My apologies, it’s as early as mine then.

Capricorn enters the 8th house as 2:25 AM on July 9th and leaves at 4:28 AM. I’m sorry that I messed it up.

In the morning? As in sunrise?

1 Like

Yup, you and I will be getting up at the same kind of time. Capricorn enters the 8th hours at 2:40 for me and leaves at 4:20, so I’m suffering with you. C’mon, haven’t you ever done 3:00 AM rituals before? The witching hour and all that?

2 Likes

Well… Yes. But rarely. That’s usually the time I’m playing video games lol. But once again. Small sacrifice.

3 Likes

Thank you for the information ashtkerr, and how you going.

1 Like

guys im very sorry, but i woke up really sick this morning. so im gonna have to sit this one out and get myself well.
i wish you the best. and take these mfers out.

2 Likes