Taking Down Pedogate - Operation Hera

Ok. I know this contributes nothing scholarly but I just wanna say…I love Hera! All hail the Queen! :heart:

3 Likes

I think for these reasons, it was suggested to me to let you direct it.

I have an idea and am going to start a thread. This was a great start, but this tyranny needs to be attacked from other angles too.

1 Like

I’ve been conducting a progressive series of works, including many joint workings on this forum, and Operation Hera was the next logical step in those.

I’m not just flailing out at things I dislike :wink: - there’s is method, and reason, and a defined agenda at work here, with specific timing as well.

So I’m going to run with that since it’s working, and the next part is coming up shortly. :slight_smile:

It’s all part of the overall theogenesis plan and intends to liberate mankind for ascent for all who want it, and the obstacles are being attacked in a precise way to weaken the bars.

This is my UPG, anyway, and I see signs everyday in the world that IT’S WORKING! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m getting that too. btw, you get a chance to consult Amaterasu and Hecate yet? How’d it go?

1 Like

More transparent news on the latest bust from infowars:

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-popes-pedophile-network-imploding-as-his-top-aide-is-indicted-for-child-rape/

3 Likes

@AndEternity Smart. Hecate works well with Hera on projects.

3 Likes

Well, usually they will speak to me telepathically, but Hecate made sure that I could actually hear her to let me know that she wanted to be in on this.

3 Likes

I can believe it. Hecate is not slow in voicing her opinion on a project.

3 Likes

Not the most reliable news source, but likely nonetheless.

http://yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-pedophile-ring-state-department/amp/

2 Likes

Missed this one

3 Likes

Last recent story I could find.

A few days after his tweet.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mobb-deep-rapper-prodigy-dead-at-42-w488890

2 Likes

I’m in Sounds like a job for Ak’anak the infernal dragon himself :dragon: :fire:

We should do a group ritual on July 9th, on the Full Moon. Because this Full Moon is conjunct Pluto in Capricorn, and they are opposite Sol conjunct Mars in Cancer. This is a very powerful energy. Pluto is all about making change by putting to death the old older, and Mars is a very violent planet with a lot of passionate energy. If we do a group ritual, a series of individual rituals, on that day it’ll work wonders.

Edit: You can read more about the July 9th’s Full Moon in greater detail here: Full Moon July 2017 - Out Of Control - Astrology King

6 Likes

Great idea. Let’s do it.

1 Like

Please don’t post disinformation - Prodigy from Mobb Deep died THREE YEARS after making that tweet in 2017, NOT “a few days after” - you’ve asked me to close this thread and hide it, and now this? If you’re scared then leave the topic be, but don’t post disinfo to imply that speaking out results in a death sentence.

6 Likes

The Lords of R’lyeh shall feast on the ninth.

4 Likes

What do you mean by this?

1 Like

They will feast.

3 Likes

I’m not scared of anything, nor do I feel I am posting disinformation. I have a strong belief in attacking from a position unseen and unheard in which I suggest all to consider. It was only a suggestion as it’s my own personal philosophy.

Here in LA, I can tell you that there is at least one person in my circle (famous) who died because he was attempting to expose this sort of thing, and that was verified by a mutual director that we both worked with that confided in me and took it pretty hard. They embarrassed him and murdered him at the same time, because he had a little bit of compassion for other human beings.

I’m only pointing out What type of people these are and how little regard they have for anyone, only to protect their feeble secrets and ideas. My intention is to do my part in keeping these group workings going. They think that they’re untouchable, can do whatever they want and that we are destined to be their slaves. Like you said in the beginning of this thread, we can do something, whereas other celebrities I know that aren’t into it, absolutely will not even talk about it publicly.

I’m sorry I came across that way, but from my life experience I’ve learned that this sort of thing absolutely does happen.

3 Likes

Then I wonder why you’re also posting in this thread so actively? It makes little sense - anyway, not my problem, and this topic certainly isn;t going anywhere, just please check sources before posting that something happend “a few days after” and if you’re afraid of retribution, stay off the thread - it should be obvious that topics are not a referndum, this working was in any event completed successfully, though I’m leaving the thread open so people can post anything related to it.

But please cease the fear-mongering, however and whatever the motivations - this is a black magick forum and not a home for the nervously afflicted. I made the nature of this quite clear in my OP and adding muddled up disinfo is a bit of a weird reaction.

6 Likes