Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

Alright, many thanks.

1 Like

Hi do you the meaning of 303 ,31,41 ,63 and 369 I have been researching on 369 a lot its something really big and huge so could it be related to my research??

1 Like

some time ago I had a dream that a stone from the Cheops pyramid was highlighted in blue and written in relief 8778. I don’t understand why but I have never forgotten this dream. I believe it was a message.

1 Like

@Lunasthus

Angel number 303 Help from Ascended masters are there for you, it helps you focus or your soul mission.
Angel number 031 041 number 31/41 Ask for help when need but stay focused on positivity. Positive thoughts manifest, but negative thoughts will too
Angel number 063 - Same 2 numbers as 369, don’t focus on material to much.
Angel number 369 - It’s a typical lightwork number. Go on with your soul mission (life purpose) and all earthly needs will be met

2 Likes

8778 Angel number, can be a completion of a difficult time in life. After this period things will become more easier for you.
With the number 8 think of new chances in business/work too.

@Sil_Santos

1 Like

Hey friend ! 852 and 825 please (can’t remember which one it was lol)
Thank you !

1 Like

I had a very profound internal change, but the physical world seems to have gotten worse, I am gradually seeing the magic making me believe it works more and more. it is a path that I have to learn to recreate my reality. thanks for the help it was very nice to know that. thank you for real.

1 Like

Hey @Mei,

825 Angel number. By thinking positive it can bring changes in abundance and manifestation. Try to focus attention on what servers you and what doesn’t serve you anymore, let that last energy go.

Really appreciate what your doing here.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. The energy and meaning comes from the number and how many times it’s there.

Hey @popsmoke, thanks for your feedback.

1122 The number asks you to reach your highest potential and if needed get out of that comfort zone and stay positive. Because if you do that you will reach your goals.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

432? appreciate the help

1 Like

Thanks alot

1 Like

@Cedar_Trees, Trust the messages you get from Angels/Daemons/Ascended Masters, they are giving you the right advise.

1 Like

May I ask, what does 72 mean? Saw that quite a lot at various times.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@Cedar_Trees Listen to the messages means listen to your intuition. They talk to us in different ways. Telepathy, thoughts messages we see in videos on cars, billboards, numbers, feathers.

1 Like

@Dankquanicus
072 Angel number - Trust your path and keep doing what your doing.
And it can be a strong connection with Source energy

1 Like

What does angel number 2255 mean? Thanks.

1 Like