Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

That you can see a consistency in spritual development. So i would focus on that.

@Margasis Follow the path of spirituality and trust your intuition.

@Excalibur It’s is the connection with your intuition (ascended masters) that tells you what to do. 333
You even feel it, you just stated it. Do something with your talent and just start. 555

The point is by thinking of it, you won’t always get further.
If you just do it, chances are ideas are going to pop up.

Now if your ideas don’t pop up. Try to meditate and draw what you see with your third eye. Practice on that.

Another tip is the time that you see these numbers, figure what you were thinking about.

1 Like

@Lunasthus 365 Your view on things are changing and it’s going toward spirituality instead of materialism.

1 Like

I’ll have to make a note of this thank you!
I also had the thought it f having my own business perhaps I’m just not sure what I would do with it :thinking:

Anywho thanks again dude. :+1:

P.S. as soon as I sent this reply I looked at the time and it was 11:11

1 Like

The 1111 has to do with manifestation and connection. So if you think about a business more often try to do something with it!

1 Like

Hey do you know what 89 means I am seeing it a lot

78 87, I believe thats the right order I saw them in my vision. I was contacting Lord Leviathan. Thank u upfront.

@Lunasthus, I’m sorry I was off for a while. 089 - Angel number 89 - You are supported by the universe on your spiritual path.

1 Like

@Margasis, You are on the right track at this moment keep this flow going and listen to your intuition. Because that is what you have been doing. You got those numbers twice so it’s a big compliment.

Angel number 78, 87 (078, 087, that’s for searching purposes)

1 Like

Hey, first of all thank you in the name of the community for all this replies,

Can you share me your thoughts on number 176?

And also, I’m really looking for a sign of a thing I’m doing a lot about, and out of nowhere when I got my new ID card, almost all the numbers on it is 42
When I looked up 42 it says “the answer for everything and the meaning of the universe” so I’m kinda weird with that, because saying “this is the answer for everything” okay but what? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot , no need for sry ,you replied thats enough :+1:t2::grin:

1 Like

@Ancient First of al thank you for your nice words. I’ve answered 042 in this thread, you can only search on 3 numbers, but for you I will be more specific. You already gave the answer.
Your intent, prayer, question, speaking to the universe or however you want to call it will be heard and will be answered. Follow your thoughts, intuition.

Beside that Angel number 176 is the number of manifestation. Maybe you ain’t seeing it now but it will come. So keep doing what you’re doing.

Thank you for your contribution.

1 Like

These ones were each on a really specific moment @Borgy

1 Like

@anon56504861
1515 - Number of change and transformation. This number comes when you closed a certain moment in your life. New period begins. Or when a change is coming into your life or you are on the point of making an important decision.

This number goes two directions. It has love and care for the ones close to you
And your focus needs to be less material more spiritual

A high number. It means you are on the right path in life and doing quite ok spiritual, mental and physical. Continue this and learn to know yourself. Be more self-aware and see what your talent are to share with others. Listen to your intuition.

2 Likes

@Fletal,

2332 - The Ascended Masters are with you. Just ask (evoke, invoke), pray, if you need help.

1919 - A period comes to an end. Look at it as new beginnings.
It’s a number of creativity and could help you in a new direction of work, more based on spirituality.
1919 is a typical lightworker number and it tells us to stay away from addictions.

2 Likes

accurate as always, many thanks

1 Like

@Fletal
To know the exact meaning for you. When you see the numbers, please pay attention on your thoughts/intuition.

1 Like