Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

Most of the patterns I have already explained in this thread.

1 Like

Well I’ve started reading with Doreen Virtue (Angel numbers) and if you know the meaning of 1 - 10
111 - 999 you will come far with that. And of course I have studied different blogs and meaning and translated them back to the core.
Besides that i can read people a bit and that makes it easier to translate the numbers to a pattern in someones life.

Now i have seen many ranges myself in my own acension and i never stopped translating. That helps a lot too.
For example i got the message 616 a lot, when i ignored my family (circustances). So when you look up that meaning and you look at your own situation, you will get there. But it’s a lot of work.

1 Like

43 please

Oh Ok ,I should have seen it earlier :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Search in this thread for 043 (you can search on 3 characters, not 2) @Vikinga

Otherwise:

Hi, I tried this this afternoon. as soon as I entered the forest, one appeared to me, the other on the descent down the stairs. there was no one new in the older forest. only these two were with me but a face appeared in the sky as I headed back out of the woods. can i talk about them or do they have to remain a secret?

1 Like

Thanks You do much

1 Like

I often se my birth date in the time 10:16

1 Like

Hey @anon156256,

They are probably your guardians, so you can talk about them.

1 Like

Ok.
Thank you so much for everything.

1 Like

If you have questions feel free to ask. Nice that I could be of help.

1 Like

Thank you. I learned a lot from you, I can’t describe to you how many times you were helpful to me.

1 Like

What could seeing my birthdate and birthtime mean?

3:13 and 10:16

1 Like

Hey @Midnight_Rose, 1016 Has a lot of energies in it. You manifest easily with this numbers, so stay positive. And your material needs are met.

313 Is the number of connection with the Ascended masters, it’s strong. So listen to your intuition.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey do you know what 365 means ??
Thanks

I had a vision. Of a cross, where at the left top corner there was the number 9,right top 8,bottom left 7 and bottom right 3. Any idea?

1 Like

003 Angel number 3 - Ascended Masters like Buddha, Jesus, Lucifer.
Focus on your spirituality and listen to you intuition.

007 Angel number 7 - Number of awakening, enlightment/ascend, you’re going the right direction. Keep developing

008 Angel number 8 - Abundance and the number of universal karma
009 Angel number 9 - Lightworker, service others and a period comes to an end.

The highest number 3 at last. And the numbers are equal to your spiritual development.

1 Like

I didn’t get the last sentence. Could you explain it please?

@Borgy have you ever seen a repeating number and you think you know why your seeing it so you do the thing whatever the reason why your seeing but it still shows up? I’ve been researching a lot and on the numbers 333 555 I also of course looked up your meanings on here and it seems like not matter how much articles I read I keep seeing 333 the most

Which I feel I have told you I see these numbers a lot but it’s getting to a point now where I see 333 once a day am I not doing what I have to do? I’m a creative person and from my knowledge from what I read it also means you have to use your talent more which I honestly haven’t my main thing is drawing but I’m thinking about getting into painting I just can’t think of anything to actually sketch any suggestions?

1 Like