Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

2323 is the number of creativity. If you think you aren’t creative, think again. You can even change your life by looking at talents that where always there but now come forward.

many various combinations of 3, 4, 6, and 9 have followed me my whole life. are u able to group them together? some examples that are prominent:

96 / 69
469 / 496

Sorry for so many. those four (3, 4, 6, 9) numbers have just been in every important thing I need or have in some way. we’d be here all day if i list any more examples lol

if you don’t feel like reading, or if I missed similar numbers no worries. im bookmarking the thread to look into your previous readings here.

1 Like

The most important message comes in 2’s 3’s 4’s

6633 - The Ascended masters (3) are supporting a balanced life with support in material needs (6)
6963 - Same meaning only the 9 asks you to break with things that no longers serves you
069 - There has to be balance between spirituality and the material world. Don’t forget to focus spirituality
049 - A message from Angels to focus more on spirituality and don’t forget to finish what you’ve started
496 - Focus on your life task, don’t worry about material needs.

I’ve placed a 0 around the 2 digit numbers because you can search it back on this forum.
You can search for 333 in this thread.

The message is continious asking you to focus on your life task/spirituality and to finish things. Does this ring a bell? @MottledZeitgeist

1 Like

Yes it does. I’ve been haunted much of my life to focus on my fate, it seems this is no different. I suppose I shouldn’t ignore them any longer. Thank you for taking your time!

1 Like

I see 911 a lot what could that mean , light worker , divine path , time for new beginnings?

1 Like

Very good. @Silverleaf

Higher level of consciousness. Spiritual enlightment.
Nr. 9 - 009 - (3 numbers so people can search) - lightworking, spirituality, endings and conclusions. New energy.

Nr. 1 - 001 - Connection and manifestation.

Focus on your spiritual goal and manifest things.

3 Likes

2345 right steps on your path ? Favorable also in relationships , that’s was on my mind , MB new starts , from solid foundation done ( romantic )

1 Like

Hey @Silverleaf, I was a while offline.
1234 or 2345 are steps in your spiritual path, this one ens with 5 so steps toward change.
If you build a solid foundation for your self, love will come on your path

1 Like

Hey Im seeing all day 123 what is it mean?

Hello @Arthyst, you can add this reaction to the previous post.
Angel number 123 means step by step growing in your spirituality.
The second meaning is: Make your life less complex and focus on your path.
With less complex I mean everything that gets in the way of your focus . For example finances that are a mess, or your Tempel/space is chaos. Clean your space (it’s a physical way of banishing).

It can even be your mind, Alcohol or Weed for example. Clean it up, don’t use for a while, don’t be addicted

Ooh, thank u sm. Im only addicted to a toxic relationship so I guess I should leave it. And at the same time I see 555 and I know it means a big change, soo I should end up this.

1 Like

This is what synchronisation is all about. Seeing the patterns and see them as advise for your life/spiritual path!

1 Like

What does 808 mean? Thanks.

@Fletal Angel number 808 - Be responsible when it comes to financial situation (8)
Connection with source (0)
If you are responsible financial flow will find it’s way to you.

1 Like

Bro, I’ve seen the number 22 what must have been more than 500 times in the most random places, do you know the meaning of this? Thanks

1 Like

I’ve answered in the other thread @Jms. Mostly when you see that number you have something on your mind. Something that is very important that has your attention.
Could be a familiy situation, could be a work situation, a spell. With this number trust that the outcome will be ok.

1 Like

322 any ideea ? thanks, It is the situation at hand etc , will be ok with the help of ascended masters , spirits ?

1 Like

2244 any thoughts on this one is new , thanks

1 Like

Hey @Silverleaf

The Ascend Masters ask you to trust in the universe, trust in spirit, trust in yourself and in the infomation you get. Gut feeling, intuition. In the other post i had a similar question only the 6 is the number of material needs. But it gives us the same advise.

1 Like

Here you almost the same message, but then from Angels (4).
Trust yourself and everything will be alright. Spirits are with you.

1 Like