Synchronicities in names

Hi everyone, it’s been a couple months since i’ve been on here actually; i hope everyone is keeping safe and well!

For the last couple of months i’ve been seeing the name “Sebastian” everywhere, as in about 3 times a day, almost every day, for the last good couple months. Does that mean anything? Does that name mean anything to anyone? Or am i just being over dramatic? I don’t know anyone called Sebastian and i never have, but it’s that name that’s constantly popping up. Any ideas as to what it means? If anything?

2 Likes

St Sebastian is synchronized with the Baron Samedi- and also how he approached me about a year and a half ago. It took me nine months of digging to even find that reference tho so, ymmv.

2 Likes

Dammit, I’m sorry about it but this came in mind

2 Likes

I get that a lot. not necessarily a demon’s name. a man’s name. when the time is right he will show up. Have you done any past life regression? Sometimes the name belongs to a different time and space, so it’s either someone here or someone there, with proper meditation there will come an answer.

1 Like

hey, no i’ve actually never done any past life regression, i really want to but i have no clue where to start ahaha, any tips/advice would be appreciated. thank you for replying!:slight_smile:

1 Like

i talked to a psychologist who is certificated for past life regressions and she told me it is not safe and advised against it. so, my advice is to seek a rather intuitive answer through meditation and magic, don’t let let anyone get a hold of your brain and being. Let the natural flow be.

1 Like

ah that’s fine, thank you!!

1 Like

Did she say why it’s not safe? Or did she mean, she thinks it’s not safe unless she is there to supervise?

Why are you just doing as you’re told? Why are you telling other people not to try and think for themselves based on this unknown person’s opinion, which on the surface just looks fear-based?

I’ve done 9 of my own past life regressions, I stopped because most of them were remembering the deaths, and that got old fast - I can see why someone wouldn’t want to relive past life trauma unecessarily - but still, every one had other useful info, e.g., some shed light on why I have some personality traits I have now… you can process it, and then you grow.

I would caution against not trying things for yourself based on mere hearsay.

3 Likes