Sweeten Honey Jar as a Torture Device?

To be honest, I can’t say that I’ve never been in this position. I’ve been there, so I can’t judge. :bouquet:

1 Like

I legit have not done one single curse/hex or anything on him. I mean nothing at all.

It was an bit of an erotic dream so I really can’t complain too much lol

I asked my pendulum a moment if the dream was from him in any way and was told no. I asked if King Paimon sent it and it said yes. I did a tarot reading and was told that a message would be come by today (this was 10 days ago). I asked if this was the message and heard yes. IDK

All I can say is if im agreed with by the powers who be then great. If not. I’m ok with that too.

I have done readings on them two (lots of swords card) and it shows discord, conflict, separation that sort. If him and I its love, confusion, lots of cups and wands. And the vibe is always the same for them and “us”. I do use it as an excuse to practice my readings (as well as other questions as I do have a home business too and my own personal life).

But the definitely always come in different patterns. I put the spell out there and leave it as that. But I do check in from time to time as im not local and cant see anything nor ask anyone “so hows so and so doing???” because that would be suspicious as everyone knows how i feel about her lol

1 Like

curse her . it’s all the same. collateral damage to him. =o) let’s call it tough love. haha. to teach them lessons.

my ex starts to appear in my mind again. I take it as a sign to cast. hence i’m doing the 33 day end relationship spell again. 5-6 months since last i cast that spell. maybe spell wore off since i’m getting reminders of her again. just a sign for me to curse . =o) can’t tell. didn’t want to do divination. rather just do the spell for practice. win/ win for me. lol

I did a witches ladder on her which is great because I forget what I included. I guess surprises are coming as lets face it. None were nice or “good”

Him I just dont have the energy or care to do anything on him right now. Unless things start slacking in my life im gonna just say “ok whatever”. Right now its not keeping me from anything or being distracting in any way.

A torture device goes against what a honey jar is…no go. I agree with Keterya, the sour jar is more in line with thst. But, if now you want to be done with him, toss the honey jar, or at least the contents in the river to wash away, and put the jar in the trash.
You need to remember the honey was never for you, it was for him, so regardless of the time and effort you put into it…if it is done, you don’t keep it.

I did a spell awhile back to release all spells done on him. King Paimon kind of suggested/encouraged it. Its a completely clean slate. But the spells on him and him alone are lifted. Not her (the now infamous “Bitch”. And he has told me not to place anymore upon him which I have not done.

I did have an incredibly odd dream two nights ago. Apparently thirds (the fraction) is at play. I remember there was a Victorian home right outside my window (very close as if it was in the street rather than across in a “typical” place). The home had the turret and was about three stories high. Now it was “expanded”. In thirds. Like if you pushed the end to the front like an old telescope, the back would fit in the middle and the middle to the front. The first third was completely painted. The middle of the home started but only about yes, 1/3 done and the last back was untouched. And there was a black dog. A Labrador I believe. And it was known in the dream he was only about 1/3 grown or perhaps 4 months old.

I so wish for answers to questions I can’t ask from those I am not able to confide in.

No contact and no additional spells have been made but still. I walk so far away (mentally) but keep snapping back. I have suspicions of what’s going on but no confirmation. I try to ignore but things keep bringing my attention back. I just miss my friend (or whom I thought was my friend).

I’m ok just bummed and a bit disappointed in him and his behavior right now. He just wont forgive me.

So I did a divination where you ask a question and then skip a certain number of songs on your songs list until you come to one that reveals your answer.

I have a twist where I used a set of dice. Asked the question and skipped the number rolled. Asked how someone felt about me. Got “Send Me An Angel” by Rad. It wasn’t Seek And Destroy so I guess that’s good…

What is link seal … ???

1 Like

a link seal in a spelll that bind two persons using a seal like spell to create a physical link between the spellcaster and the spelled to share pain, in that case i recommended her to used the petition letter for clarify the precaution to of describe the pain link from her to him as the only way that the seal must work for punish, cuz if she didnt clarify that the link can also get twisted and if he feeled pain she also would feel it, so is a riskfull type of spell if you are no clear, is like a empath curse