Sweet, sweet revenge

Now, I’m not a vengeful or angry, murderous type being. But every woman out there can never resist a wonderful dish of revenge. This is just a quick update on my situation you can read about what was going on with me here:

(I’m on mobile so I’m sorry if the link is shitty and I’m still new to the site so bare with me)

Andras recently sent me a lovely vision of him punishing the one who cursed me. I never grinned so hard in my life. I also realized that he truly was the culprit because he continously would ask me; “how’s your health?” “Are you taking care of your health?” It was so weird that he STILL kept asking me that despite me moving away and being in a healthier state. When i kept telling him I was fine he’d still ask me repeatedly. Seeing mighty Marquis Andras bring absolute ruin to him was purifying. I’m a loyal friend, incredibly kind and loving but when you backstab me I’ll make sure you eat dirt, choke on it, then shove my whole foot down your throat to have puke inside your body then I’ll go out and cry about starving children and abandoned animals while you rot 6 foot deep.

11 Likes

3 Likes

Good. Drag the fucker all the way to hell and back. I had someone do a baneful curse on me that fucked with my health too. But they don’t know what’s coming!

2 Likes

May I ask you what exactly happened to your target? Do you know for sure or it was just a vision sent by Andras?

1 Like

It was a vision but it’s a form of communication that things are going to happen/are happening when they send them to me. I know it’ll take a bit for it to settle in. I had his defenses be lowered by a snake biting him in the neck and poisioning it, having his defenses erode painfully only to suffer even more when it’s all gone. But when they send me those it’s a positive sign of “you’ve been heard”.

3 Likes