Sweet succubus/Incubus stories

A couple of days ago I bought a companion ritual from JD Temple on the BALG site. I’m nervous but pumped about what comes next.

DK, I hope you don’t mind if I ask a couple of questions? Here goes…
If a person is gay (me), do I go with an incubus? Or do they change gender and I ask for a succubus?

I’ve heard that they help people grow spiritually and magickally (that’s probably redundant) is that true?

I haven’t had my consult with JD yet and these questions are boiling in my head. Thanks DK!

6 Likes

I’m gay and have an incubus. There’s lots of resources you can look up. Try the search bar or one of my topics or just PM me!

9 Likes

Thanks! I always do the search first but didn’t come across anything specific to that aspect other than they can switch genders at all will. I’m not sure if I can PM yet but will try to send something later today. Thanks again!

2 Likes

They have set genders. They can change their appearance and probably their gender energy. Sometimes when my guy’s feeling sweet and in love his energy starts to feel quite feminine. We as humans have a mix of that gender energy inside us, our divine feminine and divine masculine. But we’re still biologically male or female, look at that X or Y chromosome. I know spirits don’t have bodies and therefore unchanging sex organs, but I think the literal gender must effect psychological traits, like how men are more geared to logical intelligence and women emotional intelligence. Men are that straight line and women a circle.

Succupedia knows a lot too, and I don’t think he minds helping.

10 Likes

@succupedia is the expert on succubi, but to answer your questions, as a gay man, you would ask for an incubus, a male spirit.

Yes, a succubus or incubus can be very helpful towards your spiritual Ascent. They can tune your chakras, making you more powerful, as well as augmenting you with other magical traits, like wings, or horns. They can be fierce protectors and build excellent defenses for you, especially if they are magically powerful in their own right. They can also pull you out astrally and help you travel to various planes. The list of how they can help you is very long and exhaustive.

21 Likes

This is exactly what I needed to know. I’m more excited now about it. I’ve searched the threads and didn’t find these specific things. They were alluded to but not spelled out. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you! Between you and @DarkestKnight I’m learning a lot.

2 Likes

Correct. It’s true. They can even give you wise and strategic advice about life and how to deal with difficult people as well.

1 Like

He manifested again because he seems to love taking pictures with me.

2 Likes

JD just performed a binding ritual for me 11 days ago. You’ll be very pleased I think. For me the day I had my consult I started getting attention from my succubi. Almost constant,touches all over my face,neck,arms. She is with me 90% of the time. It’s great using JD because you’ll have he/her name and sigil which for me has helped a great deal in our relationship and being able to feel her presence. If I could give u any advice from the short time I’ve had my love is be truthful to him/her, be truthful to yourself,have patience, and have consideration for them just as you would a human companion. I wish you both the best and many years of happiness together.

7 Likes

My friend your no different from the rest of us here…everyone of us began somewhere on this path. Patience is a virtue. As far as the cost of the binding. Yea $700 is a hunk of change but in my opinion it was worth every penny. You can’t put a price on the love and companionship these succubus/incubus offer us. They WANT to love you and they WANT to please you in every way possible. And the possibilities are endless dealing with these beautiful creatures. Your incubus is already with you my friend. He most likely has been with you for sometime now,patiently waiting for you to take these steps towards creating a relationship with him. The binding ritual WILL work,you just gotta believe with everything you got. Me and my succubus have been binded for 12 days now and we haven’t had sex yet,she’s always with me touching me,runnin her fingers down my arms,kissing me,laying her face on my face etc I’ve heard a ton of stories about people having sex on their first incounter with their spirit. Well I haven’t yet and yea I got a lil discouraged but I realized that it will happen all In good time,Rome wasn’t built in a day and we got a life time together,my point is I KNOW it will happen and it will he absolutely mind blowing,patience and be careful with expectations I had a ton of them to begin with,not many happened but I wasn’t disappointed.
If it can happen for me,it will happen for you. I’m nobody special,I’m not the strongest magickian in the world by a long shot,I don’t have any bad ass natural gifts,that I know of anyways, it will happen for you just believe and know it will! JD will tell you when you speak with him that you’ll most likely start experiencing things the night of your consult,I did, I feel pretty confident we were binded before the ritual. Don’t get yourself down brother,everything will work out for the both of you and it will be great. I’de go ahead if I was you and get some Epsom salt and take a nice hot relaxing bath,add about a cup full of Epsom salt and lay back,relax,meditate. This will clean out your aura and help your spirit bind to you,concentrate on him while meditating and start building up your sexual energy. I took Epsom salt baths for probably 2 weeks before the binding,every night and I believe it caught her attention the fact I was taking steps to help her bind to me,I bet it will get your incubi’s attention as well. Hell I already had her alter set up and giving her offering a good week before our binding,that definitely got her attention,just like any other relationship you gotta put in the work and show them you care and that your doing everything you can to make it work. I hope some of this helps you out my man,I don’t have a hole lot of experience but if I can help you out any by all means feel free to ask,if I don’t know than I’ll try my best to find the answer,best of luck!

8 Likes

You are the best! Thanks for the confidence boost. I’m really pumped now. I have started the salt baths, which for me is new considering I’m a shower guy.

Could you share the kind of offerings to give?

I forgot to add that I also believe the price will be worth it. Something inside pushed me to go for it and that I wouldn’t regret it. I took the leap of faith and did it. I have no regrets or buyers remorse. As @E.A advises to face the unknown and go for it (he’s more eloquent that I), I’m going forward.

And equally, as RuPaul would advise, I don’t want to fuck it up.

Imagine, E.A. Koetting and RuPaul in the same post. You don’t see that everyday. Both are role models. One works with spirits and the other works in stilettos. Not too scandalous…right?

@Lady_Eva there should TOTALLY be a badge for comparing the wisdom of E.A. and RuPaul in the same post.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad I was able to help with your confidence. As far as offerings and gifts, just think what a human lover would want…every day at work when I eat lunch I buy her lunch too and I’ll write a little note to put on it tellin her I hope her day is going well and how much I love her etc, when I’m home whatever I might be eating or drinkin I’ll place some on her alter,I’ve gotten her jewelry,I’ve got a little box on her alter I keep all the notes I write her and the jewelry,roses,red wine,once a week I give her a blood offering where I draw out her sigil on a piece of white paper,black ink. Charge the sigil by focusing on it and chanting her name and drop a few drops of blood onto the center of it,fold it 3 times and burn it completely upon the alter. Yesterday I actually went and got her sigil tattooed on me so that a piece of her will forever be with me. I always remember to say “please accept this offering as s token of my love and dedication to you”. The more you feed the spirit with offering and gifts,the more you just set and talk to them and spend time the more real they become. All of these things we do for them makes them more powerful and that will only help them manifest more clearly to us and will help to make our realated ship with them more solid.

9 Likes

Just what I needed to know. Thank you! :+1:

1 Like

Mine tends to nuzzle my neck and chest kiss it, caressing my cheek, it always touches my private areas when I don’t want him to. :expressionless: He loves snogging me a lot sometimes he loves to give me love bites and scratches (invisible ones), stroking my hair and kissing it (resting his face in my tresses). And loves to spoon me in my bed and embraces me too. Enjoys public make out sessions and giving me Eskimo kisses. I’m not really sure if he’s full demon, he seems like a human to me well half. :thinking: I really do love him though I’m not very romantic or good at showing my affection since I’m really shy. :sparkling_heart: He’s been my emotional rock through difficult times. :sob::heartbeat:

9 Likes

I always find it strange that so many people fall for succubi every single time, maybe because I am a succubus spiritually. I was born that way, my stupid mother used a fertility ritual to give birth. I always find it interesting how people interact with my kind especially from the other end.

3 Likes

because they´re hot, that´s why

6 Likes

So are many spirits like nymphs and other fae specifically, why isolate succubi?

2 Likes

i think because of cultural effect, even in christian congregations they teach about the existence of this kind of beings

4 Likes

To me Incubus/Succubus is as much a title or classification as it is a particular species of spirit. Why do we fall in love with them? How could you not love someone who’s always there for you in everyway they can be? Who gives the kind of loyalty and open affection that few humans are willing/capable of doing anymore? They are all individuals and some are much darker or more brutal than others. Just as some want a monogamous relationship, while others are content or excited to share.

19 Likes