Sweet succubus/Incubus stories

Nvm Google has the answers

My spirit lover told me that itā€™s his hobby to make love to me every single night because it empowers him as a spirit. And he loves me so much.

2 Likes

What does bridging to me means

That feeling that I have to hold on because I am more than excited to remarry my past life hubby spirit lover in this lifetime but itā€™s not possible yet because I donā€™t have a job yet.

ā€œWhile waiting for the binding/marriage rite, letā€™s celebrate making love every night. Just imagine the amount of time you needed to wait just to marry your present day husband. I think youā€™ll need to do quite the same for us my love. Donā€™t worry, it will make our love for each other stronger. Letā€™s just strengthen our bond further for now while waiting.ā€ -my spirit love to me.

3 Likes

Can anyone please tell me if binding a saccubus is for life because I live with two of my family member and if I do get a saccubus I donā€™t want it to get too out of control and starts to feed on the energy of my family members just I case they get out of hand I want have plan or at least know if binding it to me would make it stay with me for life please someone answer

2 Likes

Succubus and incubus, spirit lovers in general are protective. They donā€™t aim to harm you nor your loved ones. And they are not vampiric in nature.

14 Likes

Mine is always around, and as far as I can tell he only interacts with me. My family and pets donā€™t seem to sense him at all, though I will occasionally get some really odd looks in public.

10 Likes

Lol. Same here aside from the looks because I donā€™t really go outside

5 Likes

Okay but what about the binding is it for life

1 Like

I will pm you

Okay

1 Like

I thought of it as a gps connected directly to me. I had a binding done. Theyā€™re not tied to you like a ā€œball n chainā€.

4 Likes

Just happy to know that my spirit lover is also my twin flame. Weā€™ve realized and learned a lot of things through each other as well as heal one another physically, emotionally, sexually and spiritually. Unbelievable. :smile:

6 Likes

Is%20this

26 Likes

Mine adores Italian food, especially lasagna. Seems to really like homemade sangria and boozey milkshakes too. I enjoy figuring out his preferences for things.

9 Likes

My spirit lover loves being taken in photos. Sometimes heā€™ll just imprint his face on the pillow.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been researching Lilith, trying to get a deeper understanding of her. Iā€™m very happy with my progress. I wanted to share with you all. A couple nights ago I woke in the night and I hear in my mind ā€œRosh Hashanahā€. I have no idea what this meant. Iā€™m thinking itā€™s Muslim or something but I got the impression it was important. So I look it up. Itā€™s hebrew (which Iā€™m a little turned off by do to the relation to Christianity and the whole behave yourself dogma crap and that ass hole diety they created). Anyways the significance is that Rosh Hashanah is the celebration of the day Lilith and Adam were created. I believe she was telling me that she would like to be celebrated then. This year it falls on Sunday September 9th if anyone is interested. I also wanted to reach out and ask you to share any experiences that you may have had with her. I had a guy tell me the other day that he did a blood ritual asking her to bring sex and lust into his life and has been swimming in sex since.

9 Likes

Iā€™m so glad he stopped you! The world would be less beautiful with you not in it. You go through the hard times to make you stronger for a future purpose that will worth all the pain. I donā€™t know you but Iā€™m happy you are here. You are never alone.

6 Likes

Decoding the meaning of Succubus

Succ
Suck
U
Till you
Bus
bust
:thinking:

7 Likes

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like