Super Blue Blood Moon

Words have power, I know you are capable just a friendly tidbit.

2 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Jesus look at those candles and colors and orbs after my ritual. Fucking beautiful

2 Likes

As for me, I’ll summon Lucifer and King Paimon, pray, meditate and perhaps cast a simple spell or try to open my third eye or my chakras.

3 Likes

I hear you, but if people did not release their spells and rituals there wouldnt be many authors on magick. :thinking:

3 Likes

I plan to either evoke or invoke my zodiac angels, and the elementals Ghob and Paralda, in addition to that to also extend all statements of balance to girlfriends, friends, family and their friends and family. Also mixed in somewhere, perhaps at the beginning, Bornless One, Invocation of Thoth, Invocation of Isis, SIRH, SIRP, Middle Pillar (Celtic) to set the mood.

2 Likes

I just finished, everything went so well and I got to know some really amazing stuff. I used the energy of the moon and the energy of a visualised circle I made as well as my own energy and I got some really good results. I summoned Lucifer, King Paimon and prayed to them and to other friendly to me spirits. I haven’t done any kind of meditation yet. But even though the eclipse is over, I’ll just use the energy of the full moon (blue moon) tonight to meditate just to feel the energies around me.

4 Likes

I spent from 2am-6:45 am outside preparing, empowering myself, and doing my binding ritual. I’m happy . Everything went very well :heart:️:man_cartwheeling:t4:Even if I’m a little tired. Last night and this morning was and is so beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m also so tired, I felt so powerful that it tired me out really fast. It didn’t took me much to prepare though because I wouldn’t cast any spell afterall. But it’s okay I guess. I used the circle to give me more power since I had little time. But everything went well and that’s all that matters.

In order to feel the moon it needs to be night for me. So, I’ll just feel the blue moon in a few hours and meditate. That would be good enough for today I guess XD.

1 Like

I felt sleepy afterwards. I did a 24 hour fasting period, haven’t had any sexual experiences in the last 12 days, meditated in a mindful way before, did a LBRP, got my gear right on it, and summoned a Goetia spirit that I’ve planned to summon a while ago for an specific purpose.

I’ve also set my alarm clock to know what time the full eclipse would happen according to my time zone, unfortunately I’m in a location where we couldn’t see the eclipse at all, but I knew that regardless, it impacted the whole planet.

So, since I’m a beginner (just 1 year doing magick - baby steps), and haven’t practiced magick in the last ten days, I felt a bit skeptic, but went on anyway.

When I summoned the spirit I felt the presence, but my LBPR was so strong and kept me so safe, I wasn’t so sure if the presence was truly an ethereal presence since the spirit’s nature is regarded as strong by others that have summoned him.

But I believed he was there, he was pretty direct and polite, and said that he already knew what I was going to ask him, he said he would do it with pleasure, I asked anyway to make it “formal”. We made a pact, nothing impossible to deliver, and sent him to his task. I banished again. And now I’ll let go of this request and be patient, so the magick is manifested. I don’t think will be an easy task to accomplish, so I’ll give it a few months. Unfortunately patience is not my strong suit, but I’m slowly learning to detach from this, so my magick is more likely to occur.

It is the second time I’ve summoned a spirit that does that, being are direct as they can be, no small talk. I’ve thought they would like to talk for a brief moment or ask questions, but I was wrong, they were pretty straight forward. Which I thought it was quite cool.

2 Likes

Well, I’m doing a few different rituals tonight @Aluriel. I am invoking my inner warrior and inner sage with the Morrigan so I can stand strong against adversity and to find a sense of stability, for once.

Then I have a shadow ritual with Lilith, Morrigan, Namaah and Hekate along with my smoky quartz, because 1) emotions are on a high tonight, so the healing energy is there. 2) it’s clear I need to take care of it. It doesn’t matter how you beat me down or how many times you do, I will always transcend it and you. I am the fire that burns without fuel, eternally.

Then… the fun begins, with kek, Heqet, Morrigan, Luci, Lilith and my godforms and my godforms wife. We’re going to break down all limitations. I will go further beyond.

3 Likes

Absolutely fabulous ! Do it !

1 Like

Something came to me last night. It was a mass of black

1 Like

Oh and a love ritual

1 Like

I’m also going to do daily planetary invocations along with daily archangel prayers, and evocation of spirits. It seems goetia will be first after today.

1 Like

What does everyone think about charging an old work? I have a mirror box I had done on someone that seems to have lost it’s mojo so to speak.

1 Like

Sounds like a job for the New Moon to me, not the (now waning) Full. :thinking:

JMO though. :+1:

4 Likes

Good call I didn’t think about that

4 Likes

Made a ton of moon water and charged every rock I own

4 Likes