Super Blue Blood Moon

That’s the fun of it eh?

1 Like

Where do you live?

Absolutely!

1 Like

I have about 15 sigils out right now that I could find lol.

4 Likes

How does Evoking Lilith on a Super blue blood moon sound? :thinking:

3 Likes

I plan to evoke a few that have been sending signals. Unfortunately just like with meeting people for the first time, I get super shy and blushy/akward. My excellent conversational skills really shine in situations like this, and I never fail to dazzle with barely squeaked out topics such as “huuuwah.” Thankfully many demons seem to be understanding or have a great sense of humor.

4 Likes

Man thanks for posting that, I’ve been searching myself and surroundings for a connection to an idea for ritual on this magicians christmas. If I had money I would totally sign up for Jd temple/ tourvals ritual for hire, I am going to replicate this ritual u posted and focus my intent on victory of all and any endeavors of the left hand path I encounter. My focus of learning at the moment is evockation , and instantly I felt a connection to your post and almost a conviction that this will bring me closer to being able to commune with the entities outside of material reality. Any suggestions would be awesome, offerings, or any details you suggest to focus on , I am in my first year of practise.

3 Likes

Yea man. Be sure to read slowly and let the visual images of what you convey come to be in the minds eye. Dont just fly through it and keep the trance going as you read.

Once you are about to make the offering as a GIFT not as n EXCHANGE, light the resin or incense if thats all you got, and then drip your blood into an offering bowl of some kind. Give about a minute or more for the offering to be made. The next day or that morning i suggest washing the bowl outside. I live on newark bay which is digusting lol, but im going to clean the blood off with the water so it goes back to nature. Dont wash it in your sink.

3 Likes

Thank you my brotha

1 Like

No doubt bro. Just let me know how it works out :+1:

Getting prepped

7 Likes

So you’re summoning quite a bit of entites. Will you be using a sigil for each one?

2 Likes

Yes I have been preparing for this Blue Blood moon since one month now,
Have begin my rituals yesterday, and have found it was perfect timing to ask Goddes Lilith to send me a Incubus lover.
Also, will use this event to do my ever first Pacts with Lucifer and Belial,
I can’t wait, it will be so exciting!

2 Likes

What triggers me is the word “balance” my chakras

2 Likes

Also I highly advise against sharing the exact words of your ritual. It’s incredibly dangerous in my opinion, especially on a public forum.

2 Likes

i have got one doubt.

The eclipse will be partially visible in my country from 6:21 pm to 7:38pm …

So i am supposed to do all my rituals within that time frame or i can do it ar say midnight ?

I guess few hours won’t decrease the potency

2 Likes

Done Evoking Bael went well!

3 Likes

just in : A strong earthquake hit my country… this is a powerful event tonight :no_mouth:

4 Likes

No. This is an invocation of mainly all entities that I have worked with and somw others. Not an evocation. I dont need a sigil for that.

1 Like

I think i will be ok. Thanks though

1 Like