Summoning vapula

Hello beautiful fam.
I am practically amateur in invocation.
Dad left us, mum is suffering chronic disease.
I am eldest girl in a family of six siblings(2 girls,4 boys)
None of my siblings except me, is in school due to financial constraint.
I am caught up between hustling after classes to look for extra coins to buy bread for my fam and concentrating on my nursing studies.
I do get home tired and school work seems not being contained within my skull. I was on the verge of giving up studies but after unfathomable praying to God to improve my memory and retention, to surprise, last week I found myself in this forum after miraculous unknown guide search.
People here are nice and supportive.

I honestly can’t retain things.
I did background search within the forum and realized spirits like vapula, king paimon etc are ready to help.
Unfortunately I don’t know how to summon.

Any assistance will be of highly appreciated.
Blessings and love from Tanzania, EA

1 Like

The poor memory issue sounds like a result of the extreme stress you’re under. In that case there may be nothing wrong with your memory.

Maybe look at ways to quickly relieve that stress. A technique that comes to mind is Wim Hof breathing, as it that doesn’t need long to perform and you don’t have much time.

The basic technique is:

1. Breathe in from the belly, Breathe more into the chest then more to fill the upper chest. When breathing into the upper chest thigh, think of it as breathing into the head.
  2. quickly let the breath out. It’s quicker the Breathe out than in. You don’t Breathe fully out, no need to try to empty the lungs
  3. Do that 30 times. That is, breathe “fully” in, then let it go.
    The number is not critical, if you lose count don’t worry. You will start to get lightheaded, and that is what you want. When you get that it is good.
  4. At the end of 30 ish breaths, let it go then hold your breath for 1 minute or as long as you like. That’s one round.
  5. Do 2 more rounds. Done.

This is stress relieving as it helps you regulate your stress hormones, particularly adrenaline and cortisol. You are training your body to handle stress efficiently. Cold showers of only a few seconds to minutes also help.

If you can access youtube there are free videos talking about this on the Wim Hof channel.

Uee the search at top right and type in “evocation tutorial”. We have like, 4 of them and you can choose the one you like best.

1 Like

Thanks for the nice replies.
I tried that breathing technique several times like 6+months now.
I still need the Vapula help, and the results I read from the search engines seems general summary rather than specific procedure which is in consequence form.

I know it might be time consuming elaborating it, but if you really feel that you successfully summoned the spirit Vapula, kindly consider my humble request.

May blessings be with you :revolving_hearts:

You just evoke them the same way you evoke any other entity, using the tutorials I mentioned above.

I would link my favourite, but I’ve really stopped doing that as it doesn’t help people learn. It’s very much worth reading through the information, as it also has ideas and discussions about things you won’t think to ask about, like, backlash, or what to do if the candle gets knocked over, of what to do if you can’t use candles etc, etc.

You should not try to shortchange it with a cut down version, you will miss something important: like a new food recipe, read it all through once, THEN start cooking.

If you mean you are asking someone else to do it for you, we do have a request thread for that.

To be honest though, I think an evocation sounds like too much for you right now. It’s more advanced ceremonial magick that you don’t have the bandwidth to get to grips with.

I would recommend sigil work instead.

Use this sigil technique to ask Vapula for aid:

2 Likes

Hi,

I am going to be honest in your situation but a summoning might not get you the desired results. You seem desperate and summoning is a time consuming process that is not at all guaranteed to work. It takes months or even years of practice to fully pull it off and any other cheap way of doing it can lead to unpleasant consequences if not done correctly.

Over here in Russia, a lot of people pray to the Saints for guidance and support. I have seen miracles come from these entities that really have helped people in their time of need. I am sure there are good entities in Tanzania that can help you.

There are also pagan deities that can assist. The generous ones might require a small offering but in general are more then happy to help. However, if you start working with them, be prepared to follow a different lifestyle entirely.

Whatever deity or entity calls to you, follow the support and help. Just don’t do any stupid deals that you might regret later. Although some members on here think deals are impossible, they actually are very real. So never sacrifice or give anything away that will harm you in the long run. Short term gain for long term suffering is not a good way.

Last but not least, remember the limitations of the country you are living in and what an entity can actually do. For example, I live in Russia but it is a country of limitations. An entity can only do so much in the current environment. Where as if I am say in America (even though it is a declining country but still) there are much more opportunities for an entity to help you achieve greater results. Depends on where you live.

Good luck with everything and remember - ask for help! Someone will help you! Coming here could be a sign there is a deity out there who generally wants to work with you.

2 Likes

@Kansik, I thank you so much.
Indeed I will speak up. You are very nice person.
I wish you long life, full of blessings :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you Musty for your kind words. :slight_smile: I wish you the very best with your life and I am sure that all will work out for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes