Summoning Marvel or DC characters to do work for you

Mine would be Q from the star trek series. And, i am talking about the Q that harasses Picard and flirts with Janeway. Rumplestilkins and Regina from Once upon a time. Idk who else

1 Like

I’ll take Emma Frost. Very powerful telepath and perfectly ok with using her powers for selfish ends, but she’s also not really evil and has an altruistic side to her as well.

And she’s hot

2 Likes

Though I haven’t worked with any Marvel characters, I CAN attest to working with pop-culture entities, Primarily the Aedra and Daedra of The Elder Scrolls, as well as some deities from Dungeons and Dragons (The Raven Queen is how The Morrigan introduced herself to me) The universe is so diverse and vast, that working with characters from pop culture is hardly new, hell, incorporating fiction into spirituality is something that’s been around since the 90s and probably even before hand.

Regardless of how you view them. be them as their own entities or facets of existing entites, results happen from working with them. If something feels right for you to work with, go for it!

2 Likes

This is very interesting. Definitely going to have to try to summon Raven and Zatanna.

1 Like

How to evoke comic characters?

Try this, adjust the form to the character not the demon template:

IMO you do need experience with getting results through magick before venturing into untested spirits who may be egregores or come with baggage and dangers you cannot foresee.

3 Likes

Pick up a copy of Taylor Ellwood’s book, Pop Culture Magick.

2 Likes

Do you know anything more about the multiverse? Also how do I evoke pop culture characters if they don’t have sigils?

Lmaoo you could actually do this?

Just use the method I gave and use a printout or comic with them in, in place of sigil. Not being rude but you need to develop flexible thinking and improvisational skills in magick. :wink:

Though honestly the risks of working with untested spirits are quite high, as is the risk of getting a parasite wearing a mask, etc.

1 Like

Eh yay!!! So does means i can also summon anime characters!?? X)
@Lady_Eva can this happen?? Is this possible?? Like summon a real anime character not some parasite??

2 Likes

yes you can. They would be in the astral. Though make sure to get a powerful one that does not need to be a parasite to live

1 Like

Like sebastian?? :)) i mean hez fuking strong nd levi ackerman YES!!

2 Likes

If you want to.
Being strong in the tv show does not always mean they will have a strong astral body.

1 Like

Ur right :thinking:

1 Like

You’re quite likely to get a parasite but evoke it under the auspices of another spirit if possible, that should help.

3 Likes

U mean evoking it under assistance of Lucifer, (or some trusted spirit for protection) i mean like frist evoking lucifer then asking him if he would help, protection nd guide me, then evoking that character??
Sorry i can’t describe it properly :sweat:
As said before my english is bad
Hope u understand what im trying to say :sweat:

1 Like

Yes! :+1:

2 Likes

Lady eva!:sweat_smile: i have some Qs regarding this i dont have enn or sigil of the character, how can i summon them?? Like maybe chanting their name or something??

1 Like

Use a picture of them, print one out of use the comic, and chant their name. :+1:

2 Likes