Summoning a succubus or incubus

Last night success again . I acknowledged her asked her to continue etc
Blew candle out and went bed . Nothing and nothing in dreams .
So I’m guessing she wasn’t right one .
Strange how they stay awhile then leave.

1 Like

It’s quite strange that it happens so occasional like that. Is there something with the ritual that you forgot to mention? The “devil is in the detail”, you know. At the same time, too many wishes can be limiting as well.

My advice is that you take a rest from the ritual, because that part is done. You should focus on the aftermath of the ritual and deal with the residue of her visitation. She could still be with you, passively waiting for you to take action by affirmation. Talk to her like she’s there. Focus on her and establish a connection. Try that for a week or so.

1 Like

Thx . I put down usual thing in letter , what I seen to write .
Letter only small , not to much in it .
I remember 4yrs ago . Took alot time before I had that one come into life but being a beginner I messed up not acknowledging she was there .
If I kept repeating ritual I’m sure one would come maybe .
I try what you say . But is she still hear .

Some spirits stay for a while and they often leave a residue, so their energy is lingering at the areas they visits. And that’s for you to find out, if she’s still there.

I see no point in re-doing the same ritual again and again. What difference will the third or fourth time make, if the first and second partially worked? You work with the result you’ve got from the moment you felt her presence. I wouldn’t do a ritual to summon my spirits, when they are stroking my hair and hugging me. I wouldn’t send text messages to my friends while they’re sitting next to me, either. It’s a waste of resources and time.

Work with the positive results you’ve allready got from the ritual.

3 Likes

How would work with possitive results ?
How would I find her energy in hear ?
Thx for all advice . Nice to have people to talk to on subject :slight_smile:

I read a book that contained some imagery that parallels the succubus experience. In this book there are wild horses that are unownable and unresponsive to commands. But if one of these horses chooses someone it happens before the someone even needs. When the person whistles the wild horse comes galloping on the horizon despite having to cross the entire land. That is because the horse heard and responded to the call days earlier before it was ever issued. In my experience a succubus knows if they will commune well before you actkvely request it.