Summoning a succubus or incubus

Hey everyone! :slight_smile:

Sry for my bad English hope its not to hard to read, Hope u will help me :slight_smile:

I am all new to all kinds off black magic and rituals, and best place that I could think off was here.

Let me start telling about my self so u know a bit about me :slight_smile:
My name is “Mads” and I am only 18 years old and I am not the beliving being in magic and that stuff yet. I really wanna join this group off peapole, and see my world from another perspective.

But yeah I reasonly stompede apond Sommoning a succubus’s and Incubus’s and wantede to hear if someone could help me.

The 3 metodes I have heard off

1. The one where u meditaton is all where u are in your bed and imagen her how she sould look like and they allso mentione that she could be your near girlfriend. U just needet to make the connection and get it to work and after sometime she will appear for u so u just not could hear her and feel her but see her. And where she could be your guardian angel and be with u and nothing bad will happen as long as “yeah u sould allways respect spirits and demons and other beings”.
  • But this the metode I will like the most have a nice girlfriend that is so sexual adiccet as I am. (BTW I am not proud off this but yeah I am adiccet to masutpation) and I feel that is not respect full when I am trying to get in contact with her. I really want this because I its not that I am ugly and cant get a girl but yeah this will just be so cool and life canging for me. I will love her becuse personely they are the most buitefull beings, I like that they all look so good and there horns, wings and hales. (tryede this for days and I feel her but she is not full here and only feel her for 10 seconds.
  1. The one where u draw the deamon sign or I dont know yet what ist callede, and take the candles and the herps and the I dont know what to call them right now but symbol like (budda, jesus and so on). and where u lay down and imagen it protect and where they say you sould feel her walk in to it and feel her power.

2. the letter metode where u light a candel and have a cup or something eles where u can burn the letter in.

Thats what I have to say from now… Remember I dont have alle the nice candels and so yet but I will buy them and if it helps me. but I am still in the state is this true or not. I am ready to go all in ass soon as I get the sign off that this is real and not something I am imaging…

I know I have missede something I wanted to say but… if there is something u wanna know or other questions let me know and I shall answer as fast as I can.

I think that summoning a succubus is definitely something that you can aspire to, but you still have a lot of basics to cover, since you’re new at magic, before you can summon a succubus.

Okay so its diffrent from magician to magician how fast this will come right? But will there be long befor I can get in contact with (my lover) succubus?
And is these basics something u can in lighten me or can someone help me get startede ?

Okay so its diffrent from magician to magician how fast this will come right? But will there be long befor I can get in contact with (my lover) succubus?
And is these basics something u can in lighten me or can someone help me get startede ?[/quote]

Patience is a virtue when it comes to magic. You are learning an entirely new way of being.

In school, you first learn how to read and do math. And then you learn how to use reading and math to learn new things.

Learn the basics first and learn them well.

1 Like

And is these basics something u can in lighten me or can someone help me get startede ?[/quote]

Patience is a virtue when it comes to magic. You are learning an entirely new way of being.

In school, you first learn how to read and do math. And then you learn how to use reading and math to learn new things.

Learn the basics first and learn them well.[/quote]
Your sugest that I start whit basic summoning ? or do u want me to start and other place ?

Sure, start small and work your way up to physical manifestation and then try to summon a succubus.

Thx for your help an suggestions :slight_smile:

Hey just quick I had checkt out some summoning a succubus or incubus lover site where is still getting lessons from can you look at those fast and tell me if they are something that will work for me…
Its lessons that will come on my mail between days each, here is the first I got:
[url=http://www.summoningsuccubus.com/lesson-1-are-you-succubus-material/]http://www.summoningsuccubus.com/lesson-1-are-you-succubus-material/[/url]

and I got the second to days after but I found out if u go like this
*http://www.summoningsuccubus.com/lesson-2 uptil (2,3,4,5) you can see them befor u get them on mail if u type in the link and press enter… and there sould be 7 but I cant get agsses to the last 2 doing this metode…

I just wanted someones appenion on if these lesson are use full material or not… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, try it. Experiment and see if it works for you. There’s no harm in trying.

I would recommend to think things through before you start your journey with a “succubus”. These entities are highly intelligent and skillful magicians, with dualistic personalities. Atleast one of them might be by your side right now, passively waiting for you to take that first step of contact. First of all, you have to be certain that this is what you want. Are you certain?

What is your life experience? Have you experienced falling in love, had a relationship or experienced sexual intercourse?

There is a reason to ask these questions, in my opinion, because there is teenagers and virgins that have taken this path with no experiences of love and loss in life, and to commit to an intimate spirit or entity of this caliber have been too much for them to bare. These kind of spirits is often underestimated by many magicians, but some of them is in the top of the “foodchain” when it comes to raw power and knowledge. That means they have the ability to change their energies to the divine top and the darkest bottom with a snap of their fingers.

The actual, real experience with the kind of “succubus” is benevolent and non dogmatic. But your own darkness can be challenged and dragged up to the surface. That seems like a rare occasion, but it can happen.

Like all relationships, you have to commit, sacrifice, and make compromises to make it work. They are protective, like a mother to her child, and when they make their choice of loving you, it gets rooted deep in their hearts. Again, you have to be certain.

If you’re still interested, read my thread below:

Letter Of Intent - How to evoke a succubus/incubus

2 Likes

Ah the allure of the succubus where would i be without it :slight_smile: And every guy who is not actively getting laid, is an addict to the fine art of masturbation. Believe it or not, you can actually use that to your advantage, google chaos magic, sigil charging, and you get the idea.

Being focused on this can be good for you, but you will most likely drive yourself half mad with obsession. I really screwed up allot, then i started to learn to walk a magickal path, and slowly the pieces started to make sense. A sexual relationship with a succubus, is no longer my singular focus, and maybe i will revisit the concept in a few years in my path. Actually i most probably could summon one with my current knowledge in Invocation, but i feel that is better saved for a later time.

I hear you the whole demon girl thing is damn sexy (pun intended)
If this is what you want, go for it i cant stop you, but please learn some good banishing’s it will be handy, trust me. And force yourself to keep some social life, get some friends you can spend time with from time to time, isolation is no fun, and depression is a bitch.

Read up on different paths, Chaos magick, E.A s system, left or right hand path, study all you can. Do rituals intended to raise your energy, meditate, etc. For fast result, to wield powers you are most likely not ready to handle, i would say chaos magic is the safest bet, an orgasm is a powerful thing. If you want to learn how to evoke demons E.A’s methods are simple and good.

Have fun, do weird shit, make friends, improve your life, don’t freak out when weird things start happening.

Also be careful of your intent, Incubus are actually considered males, but maybe you like both, just thought you wanted a heads up

Also about http://www.summoningsuccubus.com, the guy knows nothing worth knowing. His teaching is basically, imagine her, treat her as she was real, masturbate in bed, feel her etc. Don’t waste your money, but do read his free stuff you might find something useful and if so that’s a win.

I wouldn’t dismiss Eric Vonroth that easily. He was my own inspiration to my spiritual path with the “succubus” experience, because he was the first magician with a positive view of these entities. Even if I didn’t use his techniques and advice, he got me into this. He might lack the details with sharing his own experiences, but that is a choice he made since there is intimacy involved.

For me, he is just like E.A Koetting: A spokesperson, but with main focus on “succubus/incubus”. And I’m pretty sure he knows more than we all think he does.

1 Like

Nothing against the guy himself, i did not just find his work to be in great depth,
If i would recommend a good author on the subject of spirit sex or relationship with one would be Donald Tyson, the guy is an adept magician. Vanrorth calls himself an occult master, but his methods lack depth and is on the level of a neofyte in many cases. Koetting methods, shows that he knows what he teaches and deeper knowledge than that, his methods shows that he has received training from different orders as he claims.

If the choice where to buy a book from E.A , or a membership to Vonroth website. Choose E.A everytime.

1 Like

Hey guys thank you all for helping me so mutch out with evry thing today clearing my mind with you helps and pepoel who can see it and give me suggentions from my perspectiv is amazing Thank you all again whatever I chose I feel supportet and hope that I can make new friends here to :slight_smile:

But special message to Succupedia:
I will like to read thoug the letter u have giving me, and about the question "I have 8 near friends that stand by me but I dont wanna talk to about this because they are simply not those types and thats why it feel so good to speak with you and the others about this, I have gone to some partys and into the city to try get female contact and I have got a girlfriend in over 2 years and I am stop beliving in my self and girls you find on the street and dating sides and I feel so empty inside… and thats why I need masturpation just once evry 48 hours to hold my self up…

But to all again I will make 2 hours studing then go take a beath and then pratice the proccess just wanted to hear if there was any inputs on a good order to try things in or other metodes befor I start someone who wanna explaine exactly what I sould try for today… because I understand now for a new one like me this is a proccess… and I am sure I will jump in this with both legs… I know the worst could happen but I respect beings like succubuses. I know that I am young but with the help of your guys I think I can pull this “No Problem” but yeah just scarede that this mabey cost my life… not death or any thing like that but that the point I get insane and dont want ro be hear I know that long way out to take this but thats how I feel and I feel I will get thoug this easy if I open my self to u guys

but yeah thx for the huge respond and the attencion I get about it all today this had mad my day thx for the support :slight_smile:

sry for my bad english :confused:

• Mads

[quote=“proeng, post:14, topic:6987”]Nothing against the guy himself, i did not just find his work to be in great depth,
If i would recommend a good author on the subject of spirit sex or relationship with one would be Donald Tyson, the guy is an adept magician. Vanrorth calls himself an occult master, but his methods lack depth and is on the level of a neofyte in many cases. Koetting methods, shows that he knows what he teaches and deeper knowledge than that, his methods shows that he has received training from different orders as he claims.

If the choice where to buy a book from E.A , or a membership to Vonroth website. Choose E.A everytime.[/quote]

Like I said, he was an inspiration to get me started because of his positive experiences with these entities. He lacks the skills of teaching and misses a lot of what these entities are capable of and what we can learn from them.

There’s not many people in this forum who tries to give in depth knowledge of intimate spirits of the likes of “succubus” and “incubus”. There is curiosity and interests, though, and I try to do what Vonroth should have done from the beginning.

1 Like

[quote=“TheZhadowRider, post:15, topic:6987”]But special message to Succupedia:
I will like to read thoug the letter u have giving me, and about the question "I have 8 near friends that stand by me but I dont wanna talk to about this because they are simply not those types and thats why it feel so good to speak with you and the others about this, I have gone to some partys and into the city to try get female contact and I have got a girlfriend in over 2 years and I am stop beliving in my self and girls you find on the street and dating sides and I feel so empty inside… and thats why I need masturpation just once evry 48 hours to hold my self up…[/quote]

I think most of us have been in that situation, sometime in our lives, and that’s normal. Even the masturbation part is normal. There are guys that constantly spank the sausage when there is an opportunity for it. But that’s not the point. Lack of self confidence is your biggest issue, but you have been through things in life, you’ve experienced stuff.

But the question is: Can you commit? Is this what you want? If you want commitment, a “succubus” is the real deal. Their choices can be written in stone, once they made a choice and that can involve jealousy if you’re not 100% certain that you wanna be with one. And you shouldn’t work with other spirits, once you committed to a “succubus”, because with them, you can be a part of ascension. Being interfered by other spirits, can cause conflicts between spirits.

Put some thoughts to this, then make your choice.

[quote=“succupedia, post:17, topic:6987”][quote=“TheZhadowRider, post:15, topic:6987”]But special message to Succupedia:
I will like to read thoug the letter u have giving me, and about the question "I have 8 near friends that stand by me but I dont wanna talk to about this because they are simply not those types and thats why it feel so good to speak with you and the others about this, I have gone to some partys and into the city to try get female contact and I have got a girlfriend in over 2 years and I am stop beliving in my self and girls you find on the street and dating sides and I feel so empty inside… and thats why I need masturpation just once evry 48 hours to hold my self up…[/quote]

I think most of us have been in that situation, sometime in our lives, and that’s normal. Even the masturbation part is normal. There are guys that constantly spank the sausage when there is an opportunity for it. But that’s not the point. Lack of self confidence is your biggest issue, but you have been through things in life, you’ve experienced stuff.

But the question is: Can you commit? Is this what you want? If you want commitment, a “succubus” is the real deal. Their choices can be written in stone, once they made a choice and that can involve jealousy if you’re not 100% certain that you wanna be with one. And you shouldn’t work with other spirits, once you committed to a “succubus”, because with them, you can be a part of ascension. Being interfered by other spirits, can cause conflicts between spirits.

Put some thoughts to this, then make your choice.[/quote]

Okay I will think about this and I quess when I am begining to think so hard that there will come more questions with it and I think thats good. better know more then less about what your getting your self into right? So I will take it slow mabey only miditaton or doing nothing to night or take this with me to consider into the lucid world mabey
-thx Mads

Doing nothing will get you nothing. Tonight try a simple session of meditation, just relax and follow your breath in and out think of only your breath, the gate between life and death, breathe like a sleeping child. Do this for maybe 5-15 min, notice any feelings, write them down. Place a pen and paper beside your bed, and before you go to sleep, think of what you want to dream of, then focus on that until you fall asleep, you might just dream that. When you awake, try not to move as much, record what you remember of your dream/s. That i would think is a good way to start of.

Okay I did what u sed and meditated and only tryede focusing on my stomach and my breathing, and I need more practice with meditation. I diden became lucid either :frowning: