Summoning a succubus or incubus

But Thinking about if I really want this gave me some more questions, hope some of you could help me with them :slight_smile:

1. Is this save (to summoning a Succubus)?
  2. When doing all connections sould u speak your own langue or do English make a better connection ?
  3. Can a succubus love you for ever? or can you get free off there love or can u even make a close relationship with them ?

thx in vantage

Good you did it congrats :slight_smile: All sessions of meditation is a success, continue with meditation on a daily basis, you can look around until you find one you like. The key is to focus on one thing, and only that thing, in time nothing. This is really, really helpful in in getting into the right frame of mind.
If you look at most self initiation books in magic, they all start you of practicing meditation. Actually any magic ritual, could be seen as a kind of meditation.

If i want to induce a lucid dream, and i have lots of time on my hand. I do this, I sleep until iā€™m well rested, then i will remain in my bed, slow my breathing, and lie still and relaxed, i will try to feel my surroundings, until my cover start to feel like lead, my body feel numb but my mind is awake and alert, then some pictures might appear. In this state i could easily walk into one of those pictures, or scenes and will go to that dream without loosing consciousness. The key to this is being rested and alert when you begin, else you will drift of to sleep. This method is known as wild (Waked induced lucid dream).

One other method is during your day, question if you are dreaming, test by looking at your hand, look at signs and text, etc. If this becomes a habit you will also do this in your dream, and upon realizing you are infact dreaming, you will have a lucid dream. Warning this method is not really recommended, cause it can cause confusion about what reality you are in. And can cause lucid dreams, at times you really need to sleep and rest your mind.
Also i can tell you, doing a magickal ritual inside a dream is the best, itā€™s one those things that deepening my skills in performing that ritual in waking life.

Now to your questions, this is my opinions do with that what you will.

1. Is it safe, NO! But with learning the basics, atleast know how to banish what you call, and by keeping your sessions in a ritual format that is limited to a certain time and place, can minimize the risk of obsessing. Thatā€™s mean you call on the spirit and spend time with it, then ask it to leave and return again next session. This way you will have the mundane world, and be able to ground yourself when you starting to feel itā€™s to much.

2. use whatever language that feels best to you, itā€™s even possible to communicate without words, just by emotions.

3. If you choose to go the girlfriend/wife part, and not having session inside a ritual setting. Then of what i have read on peoples blogs, is that the relationship is close to a human relationship, periods of love, periods of problems, periods of neglegt, etc. If you choose this route, by wanting the spirit to be pressent 24/7 then you should talk with succupedia more. But if you want the experience inside a ā€œcontrolledā€ enviorment, inside a magic ritual, that you can then close and resume your daily life, then read sexual alchemy intercourse with sprits by donald tyson.

Like any other ā€œdemonā€, spirit or entity, paying respect is very important. If your intentions is honest, it shouldnā€™t be a problem. Some of these spirits can be pretty dark, though, so you have to thread lightly and give no reason to be afraid.

2. When doing all connections sould u speak your own langue or do English make a better connection ?

Your own language will work like a charm. I always speak my native language with my spirits, which is Swedish.

3. Can a succubus love you for ever? or can you get free off there love or can u even make a close relationship with them ?

This is where you have to be certain of your choices. Some of these spirits are not in for a flirtatious game to crease your mattress, and leave in time for breakfast. When they made a choice of being with you, they stick with it. When you write your letter, you have to mention your purpose of summoning a ā€œsuccubusā€ and what you want to achieve with that relationship. And you have to weight the proā€™s and conā€™s of being in a long term commitment.

There are many stories about ā€œsuccubusā€ and ā€œincubusā€ where they are extremely hard to banish. Even exorcists fails, because these spirits are much older than Christianity and Judaism. Dogma might just make them shrug their shoulders, like dirt. That doesnā€™t mean they disrespect your own beliefs, and itā€™s even ok to use the expression ā€œOh my God!ā€. But, if you have any phobia in your luggage, they can test your limits.

2 Likes

For Proeng:
Thx for your support about miditation and lucid dreaming I really want if u could support me throug the meditation and lucid part you sound like u know what you talking about and I think you could help me alot since I feel like I need alot of support when I am doing something like this when there is no other then u guys on the forum that can help me with it :slight_smile:
thx again Proeng :slight_smile:

Succupedia:
I want that her to be with me 24/7 I want her as my soul mate kind u know not the retuial one but the one by my sideā€¦
But I am still thinking if this is something that I should do because I know how life canging it isā€¦ But just now I know that I need pratice with the basics and I think that will give me some time to think and think about what that needs to be sed in the letter, if I go do thisā€¦ but you have placede me in a stat where I need to practies and thinkā€¦ I dont think there will go long duh befor I find out because I WILL like to do this but have taking your word and thinking about it a second time :slight_smile:
And I am Danish BTW :slight_smile:

Hey guys today I dicidet that I will go throug with this and I hope some of you will help me with the process of summoning a succubus lover :slight_smile:
I have a question or two:

• How mucth detail can I go when making the letter for lilith ? can you only make on side or can you make so many as you want ?
  • when am I ready to start the somoning ?
  • How can I banish other spirtis so there will be no confilct

I was wondering if Succupedia self has sommond a succubus ? and if I could get his story or experience ?

I am excitede to hear what you guys have to tell me today :slight_smile:

thx from here - Mads

Read this blog for indepth instruction in letter method, https://succubuslove.wordpress.com/
Succupedias blog, https://succupedia.wordpress.com/

Since you will burn the letter smaller is more convenient, but there is no rules. When you write the letter, let all your desire and intent be absorbed by the paper, so in the end you will have a letter with your pure intent in it, this is key for the whole thing to work, the intent.

There are many types of banishings, search around, google and find a method you like.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œproeng, post:26, topic:6987ā€]Read this blog for indepth instruction in letter method, https://succubuslove.wordpress.com/
Succupedias blog, https://succupedia.wordpress.com/

Since you will burn the letter smaller is more convenient, but there is no rules. When you write the letter, let all your desire and intent be absorbed by the paper, so in the end you will have a letter with your pure intent in it, this is key for the whole thing to work, the intent.

There are many types of banishings, search around, google and find a method you like.[/quote]

Hey proeng thx for your post for me todayā€¦

I have one question about the ritual ā€œDo you make your ogasem on the paper in the bowl and where is the best place to but the blod on the paper or in the bowlā€ ?

And from now I think I will not be as much active on the forum as I have been the last daysā€¦ And I thank all that have helped me / enlightened meā€¦ But yeah from now on I will focus most on the practices with meditation and try to get in a good tranceā€¦

I will come back and make a new post on this discussion when I am being prepared for the ritual. I will come by sometimes and check if someone have questions for me or need to know how the procces is going. I hope I soon be ready to get in contact with my love / my soul mate / my succubusā€¦

Thx once again, I will talk to u soon :slight_smile:

If you choose to use a fluid like blood or semon. Then in order for that dna to burn rub it on the paper. You send this by burning it, itā€™s a kind of ancient magic. Actually there are almost no rules. The only thing a ritual does is to help you focus your will into a laser beam of true manifesting power.

[quote=ā€œTheZhadowRider, post:24, topic:6987ā€]Succupedia:
I want that her to be with me 24/7 I want her as my soul mate kind u know not the retuial one but the one by my sideā€¦[/quote]

Becoming oneā€™s soulmate isnā€™t just a saying, as it usually is on a human/human relationship. It can be literal, and it might be very hard to turn back or regret it later. This is all about compromises, and with that comes sacrifices. Are you willing to lose something and at the same time gain something much, much bigger in return?

But I am still thinking if this is something that I should do because I know how life canging it is... But just now I know that I need pratice with the basics and I think that will give me some time to think and think about what that needs to be sed in the letter, if I go do this... but you have placede me in a stat where I need to practies and think... I dont think there will go long duh befor I find out because I WILL like to do this but have taking your word and thinking about it a second time :) And I am Danish BTW :)

If you really, really want this, a ā€œjust nowā€ or ā€œin the momentā€-thinking, will lead you nowhere. That could lead the spirit astray, and might make it question your motifs and itā€™s own. They can make their choices of being with you, years or even decades before you make an attempt to contact them. They put as much as you at risk by hoping you will welcome them one day, and if you just ā€œpeakā€ in the window and leave, it could affect them negatively. So whatever you want to write on your letter, be certain and precise of what you want to experience.

1 Like

Hi everyone . Iā€™m new.
Iā€™m having afew probs with summoning .
Iā€™m do letter method .
I used do it about 4yr ago and I think succubus got bored and left no idea . I made mistake of not responding .
Past week been trying again and time I get sumthing come through .
I respond with thankyou etc etc
But I blow out candle and nothing . Like they visit and leave . Needing help thx

1 Like

These kind of things seems to happen from time to time. For some people, this work successfully the very first time, and for others it doesnā€™t work at all. I have no explanation for this occurrence, but a few theories of why this happens.

Maybe Lilith sent you the wrong succubus, because thereā€™s no kind of connection between you and her, so she canā€™t possibly know which one of her daughters that matches with you? So she sent them on a whim and by chance, and they have to make their own choices of being with you. Apparently, they were picky and you didnā€™t fit their criteria of what they want in a human man, hence why they left.

Maybe the Letter Of Intent ritual is not for you, and you might need to try other methods? Thereā€™s a lot of methods to summon a succubus, and you can even bypass the ā€œLilith Meddlingā€ deal. The downside of bypassing the meddling of one of the Four Queens, is that you wont know who gets through. Just do a Google search on how to summon a succubus, and see what other methods are out there.

1 Like

Thx for reply . When it comes to other methods I have no idea .
Letter seems easier . Should I continue ?
How often do you recommend I average every couple days . 4yrs ago one came through I was up all night .
Also not long after I was half awake and half sleep.
Sumthing was pulling bed quilt down but woke fully clutching it.
Have heard voice saying hey you .
But seems this one gone .
So shall I just continue as I am ?
Does havenā€™t a dog course issues too ?
Thx

And by that you mean, repeating the ritual? You, obviously, got result but somehow the succubus left or you stopped acknowledge her presence, so she quit.

Try talking to her. Ask her to touch you again. Acknowledge it and ask her to continue. Offer her a gift of appreciation. Some of them like the sincerity of the gift, rather than what the gift are. While doing this, light a candle and keep the room dark. Donā€™t repeat the ritual just yet.

1 Like

A gift ?
Yes past week or so everytime I did ritual got result after few mins I guess .
Off topic this question . What realm or dimension are they , Lilith etc ?
Also doing ritual I been doing it 12am - 3am .
Heard 3am best but got results 12ish .
Thx

1 Like

Yeah. A gift of appreciation.

What do you know about Lilith? Have you done any research on her? Have you done any research about succubus/incubus entities?

These beings are closer to our Earthly realm than most people think. Their frequency are on the lower spectrum and a few feet above our solid ground. Thatā€™s why they manifest quickly. What they call their realm? For me, they just called it ā€œHomeā€, and nothing more specific than that.

Any time can work, but 3 am is said to be the time when the veil is thinner, so thatā€™s why itā€™s recommended.

1 Like

A gift of appreciation can say what for example .
Yes alot research . One thing I saw was I think which was in Bible but as you know Lilith got removed . Rome will burn and fall and Lilith will be banished there for all eternity.
How true that is no idea.
I have researched Lilith and succubus and the 3 other queenā€™s deeply .
This is my intent and will to have one of her daughterā€™s as a partner .

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome. Just continue with focusing and acknowledging the presence of the succubus, and it could be more frequent.

Just like it says in the sentence: Appreciation. A sign of you being serious about having a relationship with a succubus. But these kind of gifts isnā€™t as important as the gift of love and devotion, sacrifice and compromise for the sake of being with her.

1 Like

Brilliant thanks
Love and devotion definitely give .
Whatā€™s your thoughts on Lilith being bannished to romes ruins .
It was something I read when researching her .
But all pages were removed from Bible .
As you awear they try hide truth from us .

1 Like

about the time of day, I feel the touch most strongly between 12 and 3 night and day time

Lilith and the Succubus spirit is alot older than the Roman church and not a christian/judaen invention
I think their claim is far from truth and highly exaggerated

The partnership of spirit and man is far older and is known in many cultures and religions.
Djinn can be seen as a Succubus/Incubus spirit aswell ,there are stories of Djinn having human lovers.

2 Likes

Agreed there . Thereā€™s alot biblical stuff happening now and alot soon .
They what goes on in spirit world happens hear .
I saw a video on YouTube a guy said Lilith visited him . She said a war going on where she is .
Iā€™m the kind of person who puts the dots together .
After ritual 4yr ago Iā€™m convinced the succubus woke me up to everything .
But I lost her :frowning:
I hope one will return .