Suggestions Wanted for Spirit Rescue and Demonic Removal

Hey, all! I could use some advise from my peeps here. :slight_smile:

My husband and I have decided to start up a Spirit Rescue project. We live in an extremely haunted town (Eureka Springs, AR) and have come across several instances of hauntings in which the spirits are trapped by a demon or other dark spirit. (Often shadow dudes.)

Time and time again, we’ve watched ghost hunters on YT making the same mistakes, over and over again. “If you’re here, give me a sign NOW!” Or, if they happen to get a response (which is rare), and if they didn’t run out of the house, they always follow up with, “If that was you, give me another sign!” Spirits are not trained circus animals. Would you respond to someone doing this?

This “method” is pointless and shows they have absolutely no goal in being there. When the “investigation” is done, the people and the spirits are left agitated and unhelped.

So, since I have experience with dark spirits, I want to try to approach this differently. I would go in without confrontation, maybe even with an offering if warranted, and use magick skills to handle the situation and free the spirits so they can move on. I also want to remove the dark spirit from the home. The main drawback right now is that I’m still trying to figure out what the shadow dudes are.

My question is: those of you who work with dark spirits/demons: do you know of one in particular who could help with this type of work? Perhaps even one who could give my talents an extra boost, and maybe even give me added protection, to get this kind of work done?

And if you have any personal experience with shadow people that might help me, please share!

Any thoughts and ideas on this are welcome. Thank you.

3 Likes

I don’t watch these types of shows but from what you’ve written, can I ask you some questions?

Are either of you an experienced psychic or has mediumship?

Have you ever done an exorcism?

2 Likes

I’m an experienced magician. (Please see my bio.) :wink:

Yes, every time I end a dark spirit ritual.

1 Like

Can you remove relatively strong entities possibly caused by voodoo and in north Carolina

This is super interesting, and I have nothing to add, but I have had similar thoughts about this! All I can suggest however is with my very limited knowledge base, that Hecate might be able to help with this as she rules over the Underworld in Greek mythology, and its who I have had some good success with lately.

1 Like

Murmur might be a good spirit to call to help. He/she can remove mostly any spirit that needs removing, or even better, the demon Yeesch (I think I spelled that right) is a demon skilled at exorcising and could help you get rid of the dark spirit of they don’t want to budge. There is a forum topic on this spirit on the forum if you go to search.

2 Likes

If by “shadow dudes” you mean shadow people you will have your hands full dealing with them lol

1 Like

I can’t personally, but the others here have some suggestions. And I agree with DrifterofDarkness. If you’re dealing with a shadow person, it’s going to be difficult.

3 Likes

There are a few different types of shadow people. One is the incomplete manifestation of a spirit. The second is the emotional residue of an area manifesting. The third is a spirit from one of the lowest astral realms. The first can be removed by normal means. The emotional residue is removed by the opposite emotion from which it is composed. The third needs the calling of the higher ranking spirit from the lowest of realms, a trade or a being from the highest of astral realms.

Zen

3 Likes

What about shamanic soul travel to meet the spirit in the astral, to find out what the malfunction is with it? Add to that I have no idea how to do astral travel, soul journeying or what you want to term it as.
A second thing I would do is set preliminary boundaries down with sea salt and blessed water, and do most of the perimeter except for where a door or window is, to allow it to leave with dignity. Then seal it up and bless the house and property.

You may also want to consider curses on the “white man” by old chieftains and shamans, because we sort of slighted them when arriving to the US. I’d be prepared for former sacred ground that was exploited, that could piss off a spirit a bit I’d think.

1 Like

Also … get their name and sigil or seal if possible, who knows. You could start compiling a book of spirits, for either reference, evocation, or necromancy.
Some shadow people, al least from Peru up to the southwest US is haunted in underground smuggling tunnels, when shot at with a 9mm, the spirit shadow dissipated except for human feces left behind.

1 Like

I’d love to hear more about this. Have you experienced this personally? This info, if true, would help a lot in dealing with these shadow people.

1 Like

This was relayed to me by two separate accounts, unrelated. One was a shaman practicing a vision quest in the southwest, before a fellow shaman committed suicide.

The other account was a former drug mule hiding here from associates. They were traveling from Nicaragua to Arizona, and encountered shadow beings. His father fired three rounds at one and feces appeared which the shadow disappeared.

Often sorcerers, particularly tribal, will wrap someones feces in a banana leaf to curse or harm them.

1 Like

Wow, that’s interesting. I’ve known several people now dealing with shadow people, but they seem almost impossible to get rid of. The thing is that I don’t believe they’ve pissed off any shamans, so what the heck are they? Maybe there are different types?

1 Like

Shades of the dead maybe? Ive been wondering lately if parasites or shades are former people we knew when Alive, or pets that’ve passed on.

I tend to think it’s more than a ghost. There is absolutely NO light, they’re extremely black, as if they completely absorb whatever light they have. They often just stand there, but they emit a very strong feeling of malevolence. They often like to watch people sleep.

It just seems to me this is a type of being in itself, not human. I can’t seem to get a grasp on what they are, though, or how to get rid of them. I do spirit rescues, so I’m very interested in figuring out what they are and how to remove them.

1 Like

Welllllll I think @anon39079500 probably could relay how to deal with them for ya.

3 Likes

That sounds like a Skinwalker, they are conjured by a dark/corrupted shaman to perform a specific task. Skinwalkers can also be corrupted shaman that transform into other beings mainly wolves from the legends. I believe the Hopi have a method to repel their magic. It probably involves calling on the ancestral spirits of the land and burning sage and sweet grass.

Zen

1 Like

I’ll be busy most of tonight, but will read up when I can.

3 Likes