Suggestions for wasp spell jar

Hello all. I found a dead wasp in my car today, I think it’s either a yellowjacket, a mason wasp, or a bald-faced hornet but the poor little guy was just curled up under the driver’s seat DOA. I felt the urge to save the body so I put it in a little glass jar, and I’d like to make that into a portable protection jar. I know which herbs are good for protection, but my specific goal is to protect myself from anger, hostility, negativity, manipulation, and psychic/psychological harm from those closest to me. In short- if you were crafting a spell jar to ward yourself against a family of egotistical loudmouths and maybe send a little of their BS back at them when they take it too far, what would you put in it? I love these people and overall they are mostly harmless, but their drama and toxicity has been really dragging me down lately. I want the energy to be “show me respect or you will get stung”

I would also welcome any thoughts on what finding this creature in my car might mean spiritually, if anything. I hadn’t noticed any wasps in my car at all this year so I have no idea how it got in there much less how it ended up directly under my seat. I work with daemons too, could this be a sign from one of them? Or do I need to quit thinking every weird or out of place thing is some kind of a sign or warning lol. It certainly felt like a sign.

TIA :hugs:

One wasp is probably normal and just one wasp.

If there was a pattern, like this was the third time you find a dead wasp after doing a certain ritual and you have a strong feeling about it, then you’ve got something to work with.

2 Likes