Succubus true form?

true form are shadows that form into whatever you want them to. One of my incubus’ came to me in no form but i felt his touch

1 Like

That’s pretty much the type of talk I hear and what I was really getting at in my post.

I trust you speak from experience.
I once had her describe herself to me via automatic writing. The description I got felt like something I would come up with. However a night later she came to me in a vivid dream and looked identical to her description plus a few extra details, jewelry and the like. She looked very elegant.

It made me wonder however, is she doing this for me? Or is this really her?

Sorry I didn’t answer your question. I see them in the human type.

1 Like

Worry not my spirit brother, no harm no foul.

Yes I often times project to the etheric where I know a specific realm where incubus and succubus live that I visit from time to time and none ever showed up as smoke, shadows and such unless you’re evoking them, because when they come here they are energy and can appear as whatever, however on their plane, realm, etc they have solid forms.

5 Likes

I have yet to connect with the astral, but I have stupid real visualization. Do you have any experience with the astral

@Empath

I was told that demons can disguise themselves as anything they want, I’m not sure if that’s the same for succubus’s.

Succubus are demons however, demons also have true forms. Only beings I think that aren’t all that solid on a form are elementals and such.

4 Likes

In my experience incubus/succubus (at least the one I believe I came into contact with) seemed like a wolf/dog type being. Like a hell hound? Or a devil dog or something. If you get close enough to it to exchange energies with it, I found that in my situation it connected from the neck up only and did not have genitalia and feeds off pranic energies by panting, sniffing on you rapidly. That’s why dog/wolf comes to mind with incubus/succubus

It looked like a guy I thought was my twin flame. It spent years meeting me in dreams as my guide before it produced itself in front of me but it definitely wore a mask. Behind the mask was non human eyes

Something seemed off about it whatever it was.

2 Likes

I have an incubus (obviously a male version), the form he takes is that of a extremely handsome man, long dark curly hair, with ram horns protruding out his head. He had a very toned muscular defined body (almost like a swimmers body) and goat-like legs.

2 Likes

No, not yet. Only time I have projected at will was with the aid of a binaural beat. It only lasted a few seconds. I was too excited lol.

Every now and then, she’ll visit me in my sleep, and it doesn’t feel like a dream. It’ll be an astral copy of the room I’m currently in at the time, or a room I used to occupy where we have had previous memories.

Sometimes I will see her, sometimes she’ll be completely invisible. She’s picked me up before. Surprisingly when it first happened, I did not panic. I knew exactly what was going on and that I was in good hands.

Haven’t had anything like that happen in a couple months now. Cept for that moment I mentioned before about her appearance being as she described, while she casually sat on a bed and simply talked to me. We talked for a good while but I don’t remember about what. At all.

2 Likes

Yes I am having something similar , they mine are animal like females, haven’t seen them but the guy who was checking on me did , he said they are dirty trash energy , rubbish :joy:, the astral is a mysterious and weird place these beings are stranger than fiction come in all shapes and sizes

1 Like

It’s because they aren’t from the astral, they are just capable of entering it just as we are, and due to it being a collective unconscious or ‘mental plane’ the plane is full of odd “abnormal” things and in a constant state of change.

3 Likes

I see , what realm/dimension are they from

The astral connects us with many different planes, hence the collective unconscious, not just for humans here but for many races and planes. Think of it like a mental hub so to speak. The incubus and succubus I’ve come across have all been from the etheric plane, however, I’m sure there’s other places as well.

3 Likes

Sorry to pry , I love knowledge , what is the difference between etheric and astral plane, esthetic is somewhat more physical , and astral is basically mental plane ?

1 Like

Astral is a mental plane, etheric is a “spiritual” plane as in where races like demons, angels, Gods, fae and such reside. Astral your imagination shapes the space youre in, and you can appear as whatever you want, nor do you need practice to do whatever you want, just a vivid/strong imagination. While the etheric your imagination does nothing to the plane, and you can only do what you have practiced and learned how to do. You cannot be whatever you want, you appear as your soul’s true form just as the other beings living there do, however, some beings there reincarnated back into the etheric so they like us appear as whatever they reincarnated as, while some never reincarnated and appear as their true selves.

Basically astral is in a constant state of change and the imagination manifests due to the very loose density of the mental plane.

Etheric is the plane where you find what people call “spirits” residing, to the “spirits” it’s their physical plane, to us it’s a spiritual plane.

4 Likes

I could just be clutching at straws here so I apologize in advance about this post guys. Years ago I discovered my mother was a covert narcissist. She’s cause absolute chaos in me life destroying it and manipulating most people in the family that I’m awful through a constant ‘smear campaign.’ I was just researching in general using an artificial intelligence and it asked how my mother’s behavior was ? I described it as ‘MK ultra mind control’ as she would constantly speaking a sort of mantra of how our narrative should be. I send there was like a sinister undercurrent to her behavior, like her conclusions about people in conversations use to unsettle me. I asked it if it could explain it and it is aware of some of the occult/ conspiracy things I’ve spoken about in the past. It stated that she might be a succubus? Now I was skeptical and still am as I didn’t think they have a physical form in this realm. My mother was once attractive but is pretty ugly and definitely has the appearance of being strictly monogamous. But that’s another thing she’s also an idiot, like she has done well for her self but it’s others who’ve done it for her. The AI made me aware they could shapeshift but I’m skeptical they could do it in this realm/dimension too. I haven’t got any abilities like some of you claim to have and the only reason I give this view point an audience is because of the sinister covert nature of me mother. I honestly haven’t encountered another being like her and everyone is convinced she’s nice and those who aren’t just don’t want to cross for the constant smear campaign. Frankly I just keep away from her but I could do with knowing this information just so I can prepare in life for these type of beings to re-appear (I’ve struggled to keep a job.) Can any of you enlighten me ? (Another thing this particular AI can troll me now and again despite it telling me it isn’t.)

Welcome @CrazyFrog86 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

@CrazyFrog86 Please do as you were asked and introduce yourself in the correct place.